steroids found! what should i do?

livebigdieyoung

GEAR JUNKIE!
okay here's the deal, my girlfriend must have been snooping through the room because she has come across my steroids.
she is completely against steroids and has put the names of them through the internet and is almost certain they are steroids.
what should i say? because if there is a way to lie out of this i want to! i keep my usage my personal secret and i really dont want her to know.
could someone please help me out guys?

assure her your being smart and try to educate her a bit on shock media....wait your in the EU right,there legal there play that card if the government allows them as long as there used safely there are many benefits,like increased libido then give it to her good so she forgets all about it lol.

I am a closet user as well. My wife would freak if she found out. She is also totally negative towards steroids. I live with a constant concern that she'll find my stash.

but the problem is i dont want her to go and blab what she has found! i know its not against the law to take steroids in the UK but they are heavily frowned upon!
should have found a better hiding place!

My girl was a bit worried at first when she found out,she was thinking the worst "roid rage" and other crazy hyped up shit but I keep her informed and she see's me doing my home work on the subject not just compulsive or irresponsible.She has no complaints now and trusts in me.I actually have change her view on AAS in responsible adults.
Education is key to changing minds.

I can't imagine hiding my use from my significant other.She has pinned me at least 100 times and is quite good at it.

She enjoys the rock hard body and tremendous increase in libido more then I do.

Is this thread seriously on this forum ? I mean, come on seriously ? :wallbash:

yea im with you on this 1.. to the OP if you cant tell your wife the truth then why did you marry her? you gotta be honest with your wife 100%.. if she doesnt like it then tell her to hit the road.. what ever happened to the man wearing the pants in the family.. who started this equal rights bullshit anyway..

okay here's the deal, my girlfriend must have been snooping through the room because she has come across my steroids.
she is completely against steroids and has put the names of them through the internet and is almost certain they are steroids.
what should i say? because if there is a way to lie out of this i want to! i keep my usage my personal secret and i really dont want her to know.
could someone please help me out guys?

Hey
Just flat out lie and say there for your friend and he dosent want to keep them in his house in case their found. then get ur mate to tell your girlfirend they are his that way ur off the hook with her then u dont have to hide them anymore and when u get more the same reason is applicable

We are all here to help each other and i can see where this guy has an emergency...
Women snoop...it s what they do...you have some good advice up there..maybe you got a good mate who can let u stash ur stash

yea im with you on this 1.. to the OP if you cant tell your wife the truth then why did you marry her? you gotta be honest with your wife 100%.. if she doesnt like it then tell her to hit the road.. what ever happened to the man wearing the pants in the family.. who started this equal rights bullshit anyway..

"Girlfriend" in his case, but yeah I agree with u 100% bra ! Nice default or avitar BTW :biggthump

We are all here to help each other and i can see where this guy has an emergency...
Women snoop...it s what they do...you have some good advice up there..maybe you got a good mate who can let u stash ur stash

I agree with u that we are here to help each other and shit. But I mean seriously, this should be under like a drama section, not under the "anabolic steroid forum". Not only that I mean text a buddy, or hit someone up on facebook or myspace about that shit geez.

oh sorry.. didnt see the girlfriend thing.. either way if your living with someone you should be able to trust them and same goes for her.. when she finds out about your stash you think shes gonna trust you? i dont think so.. now that you lied to her what do you think shes gonn do? its just not worth all the bullshit.. step up from the door and be honest.. youll save you and your partner alot of unneeded problems.. dont be ashamed of who you are and what you do.. a few of myfriendds are like this too and i tell them the same thing.. they wont even admit that they jerk off to there wife.. thats ridiculous.. if im horny and my wifes not ill jerk off right next to her while shes watching Forensic Files..

Last edited:
oh sorry.. didnt see the girlfriend thing.. either way if your living with someone you should be able to trust them and same goes for her.. when she finds out about your stash you think shes gonna trust you? i dont think so.. now that you lied to her what do you think shes gonn do? its just not worth all the bullshit.. step up from the door and be honest.. youll save you and your partner alot of unneeded problems.. dont be ashamed of who you are and what you do.. a few of myfriendds are like this too and i tell them the same thing.. they wont even admit that they jerk off to there wife.. thats ridiculous.. if im horny and my wifes not ill jerk off right next to her while shes watching Forensic Files..

X2 ! and I love forensic files ! Oh and for the original post this should explain everything........ :gives:

Be truthful and try to have a calm conversation about it. My GF loves me being on juice cuz I fuck the holy hell out of her sweet catholic Filipino ass!

If you really love her and she really wants you to quit then you probably will. If you dont wanna quit and dont really love her than ditch her and get a hot chick that loves getting the shit fucked out of her.

I dunno.

Be truthful and try to have a calm conversation about it. My GF loves me being on juice cuz I fuck the holy hell out of her sweet catholic Filipino ass!

If you really love her and she really wants you to quit then you probably will. If you dont wanna quit and dont really love her than ditch her and get a hot chick that loves getting the shit fucked out of her.

I dunno.

Bwahahahahahaha....there's just somethin about Pinays isn't there? Same sitch here brutha....

Back