steroids on FIRE!!!

I hear alot of people saying to heat it up in the microwave which never made sense to me because of the aluminum top the bottles have on them. I usually just boil water and hold the bottle/vial halfway in for a few seconds remove shake repeat.

The_Chemist said:
nope...sue away, didn't say till afterwards! haha

OAPE....true true...Aboot your goin down brotha, ill see you in court. I want millions and a new microwave. LOL

I heat all my gear in the microwave before drawing. The aluminum tops are fine in there. If you put a venting pin in, then youll have a problem Ive heated some vials up to 40 seconds no problem.

holy fuck... that is the funniest shit i've heard with heating a vile up onswoll hahahah if i was you i would shit my pants lol

carolinacrackah said:
I hear alot of people saying to heat it up in the microwave which never made sense to me because of the aluminum top the bottles have on them. I usually just boil water and hold the bottle/vial halfway in for a few seconds remove shake repeat.

I do the same. Or if I can't use a burner I fill the bathroom sink with about 1" of hot water and let vial sit for about a minute.

If I were to use a microwave I would heat a full syringe without the needle.

best way to heat gear up is put a frying pan of water on the stove and put the vile in and bring the water to a boil and then pull the vile out after it has been inthe boiling water for awhile

I just get a coffe cup get some water in it, heat it up in the microwave, then put my syringe in thur, works nice

Back