Stick my leg by accident. please advise

teco

I pinned my left glute on Wednesday. When i pulled out and was going to put pin on bathroom counter i stuck myself in my left thigh. I must have released the pin when it stuck my leg cause when i realized what happened i looked down and the pin was shaking back and forth. I pulled it out immediately. Now my thigh looks like this. There is a lump where the pin went in. The bruising is under the stick site. No redness or warmth anywhere. Has anyone ever done this? Or seen this before?

Pin shaking back and forth= ripping up tissue and causing trauma and bruising. No,worries if there's no redness or warmth. It'll heal on its own.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DONE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

U stabbed urself and drug the weapon back and forth ripping and tearing tissue with a 25 gauge K Bar. U ll live.

Self inflicted painful lessons are the one s we rarely we do twice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DONE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

U stabbed urself and drug the weapon back and forth ripping and tearing tissue with a 25 gauge K Bar. U ll live.

Self inflicted painful lessons are the one s we rarely we do twice.

It was a 22g pin too. You are right about not making that mistake twice.

Thanks guys. I figured it would be ok. I just wanted to get some experience,strength and hope from my brothers. Thats what i love about this forum

Back