Still making your orals in PEG?

BigRonWannabee

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecfa/jecmono/v14je19.htm

When PEG 400 was given intravenously to three human subjects, an average of 77% recovery of this material was found in the urine in 12 hours. However, when the same substance was given orally to the same three human subjects, a recovery of between 40 and 50% of the dose was determined in the urine in the course of the following 24 hours. Single oral doses of PEG 400 were incompletely recovered from urine and faeces of rabbits even when collection of excreta was continued as long as four days following the dose.

The body (well, the GI track) doesn't like to absorb PEG. That is, absorption sucks.

Now the way I see it, that doesn't necessarily mean that whatever the PEG was carrying didn't get aborbed.

mranak said:
The body (well, the GI track) doesn't like to absorb PEG. That is, absorption sucks.

Now the way I see it, that doesn't necessarily mean that whatever the PEG was carrying didn't get aborbed.
Most orals that were concerned with will NOT prefer to jump out of the PEG in favor of saying hello to the bloodstream through the walls of the GI track. Ive done MUCCHHHH research and experiments with PEG and PG along with research chems and orals. Anecdotal evidence alone would be enough for anyone with half a brain to realize that the trend of making orals in PEG is, well dumb. Its a carrier liquid, just like a capsule physically carries the chemical to the stomach, so does the liquid. WHY use poly ethylene glycol? No really, Id like to know!

DougoeFre5h said:
WHY use poly ethylene glycol?
I originally wrote something in my previous post along the lines of, "Regardless, I don't need the stuff, so I hardly care."

So I don't have an answer for you.

Ive read about this before, ive only used peg to make Winstrol (winny) once. I made an injectable Winstrol (winny) with it too, worked well.

I dont take Winstrol (winny) anymore but if i did, i would just throw it in grapeseed oil.

mranak said:
I originally wrote something in my previous post along the lines of, "Regardless, I don't need the stuff, so I hardly care."

Interesting you make a statment like this considering how many times you plug researchology and claim to use their products, who by the way use plenty of PEG............

Back