Still Recovering from last cycle...Any tips?

Stevenc

So about a year ago I did my first cycle of test e. Ran it for 10 weeks starting off at 400 and then eventually bumping up to 500 mg. Had great results, really did. Only problem was that I should have done more research and incorporated HCG into the mix. My pct was clomid. Anyway, a couple weeks after I felt shut down so I ran a small dosed cycle of HCG dosed at 1000 IU per week for 4 weeks and then a small clomid cycle. My bloods were: Test 532 (In range), LH 2.3 (1.7-8.6) and FSH 1.6 (1.5.12.4).
Without any other drug use since, my bloods as of 2 weeks ago were:
Test- 671
LH- 7.4
FSH- 2.7

So almost a year later everything has went up, but my FSH is still low. Any suggestions to get this up? I would love to run another cycle in the future, especially now with a better understanding of how to run a proper cycle. However, I want to get my body right first.

How long did you run clomid and dosage? you say your pct was clomid and that after you ran a clomid cycle.

My apologies should have specified. Ran clomid for 4 weeks. Started 2 weeks after my last shot. Dosed it at 50/25/25/12.5. Couple weeks after was still shut down. About 2 months after my pct, started the HCG followed by clomid again, this time worked slightly.

How old are you. I'm no expert on lh and fsh but it looks like you've recovered to me. How do you feel? Energy, libido, mood......all compared to pre cycle of course

One issue is classifying something as "low". Doctors can pretty reliably say "you're in normal ranges" for anything. I had loss of libido and ED at a TT of 540 if I remember right. It was the 500s. I'm limp at 400 and living in purgatory with every sign of low T there is. I had lower level T, Higher level estrogen and decent LH & FSH from my meds. Everything in "normal" ranges.

This is where the pre-cycle / pre 1st cycle labs come in. Now it's based off how you feel.

LH is near the top of that range.
FSH is near the bottom.
TT is mid range.

Like LateStart asked. . . How do you feel?

Do you have any other labs like estrogen & SHBG?

My estrogen levels were in range, actually smack dab in the middle which is good. Only issue I have is some libido problems and my testicles are extremely small which I assume is the low fsh. I am 24.

Maybe. I ain't got nothing else to add. Following along now!!

FSH could help explain why my testicles fluff up and shrink so fast on TRT with HCG. It only mimics LH as far as I know.

Libido I'm not sure. HCG effects my libido as much as my test shots. Paying attention I can feel the "peak" in a way. I'm far from an expert and FSH may have a longer effect on the testicles and their size and role in testosterone and sperm production.

I've seen GnRH /gonadotropin releasing hormone. . .possibly wrong. . . It's the hypothalamus signal to the pituitary to send out LH and FSH. I seen it just window shopping peptide sites.

At 24 TT at 671 seems a little low but again I'm not an expert. There are age range graphs floating around. I posted one in my epilepsy thread. I'd try to upload it but my pics get flipped aroind and I have to upload-delete-rotate-upload-delete-rotate.

are you trying to get someone pregnant? did you do a sperm count..

honestly to me those numbers look fine.. fsh goes up and down but thats plenty imo

Back