Still wet behind the ears

Body_weight02

I've made a couple posts but didn't notice this until just now. 1st thanks for the add and hoping to obtain some better knowledge from some more veteran members.
I lifted in my late teens/early 20's then spent 10 years on the couch. At 30 I looked in the mirror and said "dear God!" so I've been back at it 5-6 days a week for the last 3 1/2 years.
I currently have 2 lite cycles under my belt and looking at a 3rd. Started around 150lb and 20+% bf. Currently 175 and -17%bf. My goal is to compete at a men's physique at 35.

If you want to compete you will need to post every detail of your life. What you eat specifically. Training specifically. Pictures. You will need labs taken. Before, during and after.

Steroids and cycles will not get you to the top. I'm not a client but if you are serious get on 3js nutrition program.

whats a lite cycle? your bf% is still a little high. what where your gains during your last "lite" cycle?

Sorry, should have been more specific. 1st was Sus only 500mg wk x 9wks (short I know but it's all I had)
2nd was 500mg E wk x 11wks
300mg deca wk x 9 wks
I felt these to be lite considering what I've seen others stack, but I may have been out of line with that statement, if so I appoligize. No doubt I made some mistakes and I do not claim to knowledge on AA's but I have done a fair amount of research from then until now.
Last cycle I started at 162 lb and 19-20% bf (on scale)...so roughly 12lb increase and 2% bf drop.

If you want to compete you will need to post every detail of your life. What you eat specifically. Training specifically. Pictures. You will need labs taken. Before, during and after.

Steroids and cycles will not get you to the top. I'm not a client but if you are serious get on 3js nutrition program.

I realize diet in the most crucial part of this endeavor. No doubt I lack the knowledge needed to gain the mass I need and cut to single digit bf but I have 2 years before I would attempt to compete and that is partly why I'm here.

Sorry, should have been more specific. 1st was Sus only 500mg wk x 9wks (short I know but it's all I had)
2nd was 500mg E wk x 11wks
300mg deca wk x 9 wks
I felt these to be lite considering what I've seen others stack, but I may have been out of line with that statement, if so I appoligize. No doubt I made some mistakes and I do not claim to knowledge on AA's but I have done a fair amount of research from then until now.
Last cycle I started at 162 lb and 19-20% bf (on scale)...so roughly 12lb increase and 2% bf drop.
500mg of sustanon per week is by no means a light cycle, thats a normal cycle although 12 weeks is a better time frame, mixed with hcg and some ai like arimidex. and what do you mean by seeing others stack this??
and your bodyfat % of 20% was too high to cycle last time.
also sustannon is hard to monitor since its 4 diferent types of test.
you desperetely need to read the beginners cycles stickies at the top of the forum.

have you done any bloodworks to check your test, E2 levels etc at any point during any cycle?

Last edited:
2 years out I say give every possible detail you can. It seems like a long time but in cycle time that's maybe 2 bulks and a cut if you crammed them in.

Say a 12 week 500mg wk test with proper PCT and time off can be almost a year. 30-35 weeks. 7-8 months. 12 weeks on, maybe 2 weeks waiting for roids to clear, 4-5 weeks PCT and a 12 week off period.

If you just dump your info and be honest the experienced members will guide you. They will always have corrections and probably crush our dreams of gaining 40 lbs in 2 months but it'll be sound advice and you will male progress.

500mg of sustanon per week is by no means a light cycle, thats a normal cycle although 12 weeks is a better time frame, mixed with hcg and some ai like arimidex. and what do you mean by seeing others stack this??
and your bodyfat % of 20% was too high to cycle last time.
also sustannon is hard to monitor since its 4 diferent types of test.
you desperetely need to read the beginners cycles stickies at the top of the forum.

have you done any bloodworks to check your test, E2 levels etc at any point during any cycle?

I didn't get very detailed to keep my post from being so long. From what I've seen online a lot of people stack multiple compounds in a single cycle even very early on. All I was saying my intentions were to keep it simple. Maybe I should have chosen my words better.
Also, yes. I ran hcg during both cycles 500iu wk start to pct. Also ran Adex start to pct on both. Ran pre and mid cycle labs on my last cycle but not my 1st. I will be having labs soon for my pre/post.
I know my bf was too high to cycle, but I got greedy. I am doing a natural cut right now. I won't be running my next cycle until march of next year. By then I hope to drop my bf to a better range.
Both my cycles were a year apart. I finished pct from my last in Sept.

I also have a post on anabolics discusion forum that details a little more. I have read the stickies and did some research on my own before starting down this road, but I know I am still very green and made some huge mistakes on my 1st two cycles. That's why I joined this forum to get lined out before I run the risk of cycling again. Make it worth the time/money/risk.

Welcome to the board. :wavey:
So keep reading OP.and learn as much as you can before March.

You seem to be off on the right track and you'll do so much better when you get you BF% down.

Remember no magic pills for BB and you don't need to stack anything just for this. 2 - 3 compounds keeping it simple.

Keep us updated

Welcome to the board. :wavey:
So keep reading OP.and learn as much as you can before March.

You seem to be off on the right track and you'll do so much better when you get you BF% down.

Remember no magic pills for BB and you don't need to stack anything just for this. 2 - 3 compounds keeping it simple.

Keep us updated

Thank you again for your encouragement. March is as soon as I would start but it's nothing set in stone. If I need to push it out then so be it. I am looking into your suggestion of the T and EQ cycle you suggested to me before. I have a couple questions that I haven't gotten answered, I have a post in the Anabolics discussion forum. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a look. Forgive my ignorance and thanks again

Back