Stopping Anavar Cycle Question

Jack2218

Hi All,

I didn't do enough research and I'm freaking out. I'm a 29 year old male who's generally been afraid of andro. Few buddies decided to go ahead and jump in with Var + Testp. Me being a wuss did only VAR, based off my buddies only research (He had ran a var only cycle back in the day).

After doing my own research it became obvious VAR only is stupid so I decided to stop. I had done Var only for two days. Total dose was 100mg. (20 on Fri, 40 sat, 40 sun). I didn't take any yesterday (monday) and while running at gym I noticed some pain in my right nut.

Can someone please educate me here on my options. Is there anything I need to do to stop or will my body just restore back naturally? I once again do apologize for the stupidity on my part and while I expect some backlash I hope you can see past and give a learning brother some advice.

your buddies did a var only cycle like back in the day?? what day?
and you decided to folow their lead? did you not do any homework, google searches etc. to find out that oral only cycles are not for males?
now we have serious issues to deal with, just stop everything your doing, retreat and regroup. Take the time to learn here in the boards all about the profiles of the gear that you want to do or have done.

Information is everything these days and the more you have, the better your cycles will be and the more of a beast youll be with girls falling all over you.
That is why we are all doing gear right? :wiggle:

and you decided to folow their lead? did you not do any homework, google searches etc. to find out that oral only cycles are not for males?
now we have serious issues to deal with, just stop everything your doing, retreat and regroup. Take the time to learn here in the boards all about the profiles of the gear that you want to do or have done.

Information is everything these days and the more you have, the better your cycles will be and the more of a beast youll be with girls falling all over you.

Couldn't agree more with you. He did it this time last year for 6 weeks. Looking back yes which is why I posted here asking for guidance. Knowing what I know now definitely wouldn't have started it. Def will hold off until I know better.

I get that bloodwork is the only way to be sure and bro-science won't help. Ive stopped and decided to learn more before jumping again. Was just looking for some feedback from some of you vets since after 3 days I've stopped everything and am just hoping things get back to normal on their own before I try rocking this boat again.

Hard lesson, don't f**k with your body with things you don't know/fully understand.

Completely agree. I understand bloodwork is the only way to know for sure. Definitely a hard lesson to learn that could have been avoided. I just wanted some insight from some of you vets to get your input if after 3 days I could just naturally get back to where I was.

Completely agree. I understand bloodwork is the only way to know for sure. Definitely a hard lesson to learn that could have been avoided. I just wanted some insight from some of you vets to get your input if after 3 days I could just naturally get back to where I was.

so when are you going to bet blood works done? which panel?

why would you put something in your body when you haven't done the proper research on it? youll have to excuse the reaction on this forum as we get this same question 10 time a day, it seems.

if you only did 2 days of var, i highly doubt youll need to run a pct or have anything to worry about.. .

it will take your hormones a number of weeks to balance out from the use of the var, but it will likely balance out..

educate before you medicate

-ologys head sports nutritionist

Back