Story of when I got busted

Why do people call bullshit on stories like these? Who wants to bother making this up? Damn, some of you need to come back to reality and realize this stuff really happens

Lonewolf said:
Why do people call bullshit on stories like these? Who wants to bother making this up? Damn, some of you need to come back to reality and realize this stuff really happens

because alot of people are skeptical. i personally dont doubt the story, ive seen the police fabricate evidence before to kinda guarantee a conviction. doesnt surprise me a bit. and the sad part is... most folks dont know shit about their rights or about proper police procedure and just let themselves be suckered into doing time. and thesadder part is... most lawyers dont want to fight for you, they rather take your money and talk you into plea bargaining. easier than fighting for an aquital and alot less time consuming. i mean who the fuck really wants to go to trial? right? fuckin scumbags.

I guess if u had been trading Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) online and some ppl knew your addy, it could happen.

Lonewolf said:

AMEN

BTW, plethos, excellent post. I had read it before on EF. Thanks for bringing it over. If it only helps one person then it was well worth it.

It brings another point to light and that's for us to inform our wives/girlfriend's, if living with them, how to handle such a situation if it presents itself.

And Thank you Sir

mvmaxx said:
BTW, plethos, excellent post. I had read it before on EF. Thanks for bringing it over. If it only helps one person then it was well worth it.

It brings another point to light and that's for us to inform our wives/girlfriend's, if living with them, how to handle such a situation if it presents itself.
you see its this kind of unselfish and also very painful shareing that is going to Help us All Shape a Safer America for Elite Builders
Thank you ,and thank, the moderators for your Bump,:D
Im one person it might help,

Last edited:
Your Selfless Shareing

plethos said:
You read right on the complaint all I was told about how I got busted. The package was unopened (maybe repackaged) and wasn't stamped. I said I was pretty much sure I was spied on and followed afterwards, couldn't be sure about before so I didn't write anything about before. If you missed the parts about the package not being stamped and being pretty sure I was spied on afterwards no wonder you are confused, you never read the story. Of course these things will vary in each location anyway.

Anything else is speculation or you don't need to know. IMO raids generally happening in the morning, refusing the package makes the warrant void, them not needing a signature, jailhouse snitches and bugs, a lawyer being able to speed the arraignment process up, and more in the article about what to expect is not common sense and is info that could help people a lot in the future. Many people don't even know who Rick Collins is. Knowing what to expect can help people keep a cool head when their world is being turned upside down.
Thank you again sorry about the people that were not so nice,Your unselfish shareing has made this board stronger and people like you Help others build a Stronger nation Hats Off t you Brother
One the other hand:

My story at the very least helps people a little bit, should you get busted you probably won't even post anything about it. How's that gonna help anybody?

If my story doesn't help you at all, then god help you if you should get into similar trouble in the future. Whether or not I or anybody else have ever ordered anything is not going to help you one little bit in the future unless you are a fed or narc- which we all know do visit these boards.

Thanks everybody, just spreading the word. Feel free to post my story on any other boards you think people will benefit from it. Also, if any of you ever get into any trouble or just want to discuss the legal aspects of steroids, I found out just recently elitefitness.com has a legal board that the man Rick Collins himself moderates. His partner attorneys and another attorney in Chicago (Citriscide, who mods there and at anabolex) also posts there. I don't think there is any other resource quite like that.

Damn bro sorry to hear that bad shit happened to ya, I hope everthing works out for you. I didn't know Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) possession was such a big deal in the U.S.

Jock

Once i was busted for GBL possession. I was asleep waiting in my car in a taco bell drive through line.

I thought i was fucked, so i spilled everything. I confessed. Hell, I even pointed to the fucking nail polish bottle. btw, they never read me my rights.

funny thing, though, the police forgot to take the bottle into custody. it was still in the car 3 days later when i got it out of impound.

Turns out, had i have not confessed, the charges would have been dropped right then. Because i had confessed, it took a year for that case to go away. In the end, a confession is irrelevant unless it can be corroborated by some other evidence. They had given back all of the real evidence.

Moral is... even if you THINK you are fucked, DO NOT TALK. they might fuck up your case. IT IS 100000 times more likely that they fuck up your case than it is they have pity on you and let you go.

You posted that it's been a couple months since things got settled. The document you posted is dated 2003. It doesn't take 8 years to adjudicate a simple possession case, not even in federal court. In state court (california) the maximum sentence for possession is 3 years state prison and probation (not parole) is usually 5 years following a felony conviction. This story doesn't sound right to me. Why wait 8 years to post this story?

I work in the criminal justice arena and I've never seen such a detailed complaint. Every state is different, even counties within a state may vary but this looks much too detailed for a complaint.

I wonder if you could answer a legal question for me...?

Hey guys, I think you all are talking to a ghost right now. I don't believe he exists anymore on this site! Did you see his number of posts? If he has been on this site since 2003 and has that small a number of posts then chances are they came back on him from possession to conspiracy which is new and different charges and put his ass upstate!!! lol J/K I don't know, but he's not here any more bros!

Back