Strangest gym session today having started a clen cycle

strong_man

Hi guys,

Sorry I don't post on here much although I have been on this forum for the best part of 17 years. I was in the gym today doing some bench and as I was performing my normal set today I was amazed that my strength went up significantly while on a cutting diet. I am eating 2500-3000 calories a day and for somebody who is 16 stone it is a very difficult diet.

As I was lifting the weight, not only was i throwing up 3 plates like it was a warm up set over 15 times I managed to increase my bench press by 2 reps from last week only just starting clen 3 days ago. That is the sort of results I see from juice not clen

I am not particularly very experienced with it so does anyone here have any similar experiences?

so your doing a clenbuterol cycle? whats your endgame? fat loss or gains?

Last edited:
Yes I am trying to lose weight. I am only eating 2.5-3k calories a day so not eating much and still gaining strength. Its definitely not placebo as I have noticed it on all my lifts.

Never tried clen but I'm following to see if anyone sheds some light on your experience. Do you feel an energy boost maybe and just encouraged to lift harder?

Never tried clen but I'm following to see if anyone sheds some light on your experience. Do you feel an energy boost maybe and just encouraged to lift harder?

No not really. I kind of feel a bit sleepy although it could be due to poor sleep although I have read other reports of others feeling lethargy.

How many pounds is 16 stone?

500-300 cals a day isnt a cutting cycle umless you 350 pounds .

Im 260 and rating 750 cals a day high fat low carbs with mtc oil to cut.

How many pounds is 16 stone?

500-300 cals a day isnt a cutting cycle umless you 350 pounds .

Im 260 and rating 750 cals a day high fat low carbs with mtc oil to cut.

Sorry mate, that is a UK measurement of weight. 225 pounds is 16 stone. Well 2500 calories a day is what the average male expenditure is. I probably need 3500 calories a day to maintain so I would say 1000 calories below maintenance is adequate enough.

Sorry mate, that is a UK measurement of weight. 225 pounds is 16 stone. Well 2500 calories a day is what the average male expenditure is. I probably need 3500 calories a day to maintain so I would say 1000 calories below maintenance is adequate enough.

how old are you, height? whats your cycle history? dont see too many clen cycles around here. from where i come from we eat more of the right foods, more energy x more training - fat loss = pumped and shredded shiseled body that would make Davinci proud.

I also just started my clen cycle 10 days ago and I didn't experience any strength or energy gain.
Good for you if you got those results, but as I can see it's not necessarily a common thing.

Back