Stretch Mark Prevention

honestly from everything i've heard and experienced there is nothing you can buy that helps with more than 10-20% of the mark

I use Vit E cream from GNC. It seemed to help me. If you are growing fast nothing will stop the marks, but Vit E cream will help. Cream not Lotion.

I tried vitamin E for a while, didn't do much. I got hella stretch marks under my arms and on my inner thighs. They are quite fun to play with, as they seen to have nerves in them and are very elastic. Most people think they are gross, but I like em.

The only thing I think you can really do about them is tan, it helps fade them substantially (unless your a real whitie)

I dont know if you need to worry But,
From what i have heard about stretch marks is that cocoa butter is susposed to help, but i have heard that if you drink alot of water your skin is more elastic therfore isn't prone to stretch marks. Water might not be what your want if you are using certain products. My suggestion is you talk to some chicks that have had babies they would probably know what cremes to use.

Good Luck Bro...

There is some shit that preg. women put on thier bellies when getting big, my wife used it and it worked, should work for everything. call Babys R Us, they will know.

No there is not.
Youre skin has bad adaption speed if you get them, sadly.

But I think they have this laser things nowadays that take them away.. not sure.

like i said, tanning will fade them. You can never really be rid of them. Like Lift said, wear em with pride.

Back