Strongest and Best Steroid for ripped dry gains?

tpump1984

What would you guys recommend in terms of a steroid that will produce DRY gains that will stick after I quit my cycle. I mean I know I will lose some mass, but want to stay as clean and cut looking as possible even when I come off the cycle.

• Testosterone Cypionate
  • Testosterone Propionate
  • Trenbolone Acetate
  • Trenbolone Enanthate
  • Boldenone Undecylenate
  • Stanazol Suspension
  • Nandrolone Decanoate
  • Testosterone Propionate
  • Test Phenylpropionate
  • Test isocaproate
  • Test Decaonate
  • testosterone enanthate
  • Methanabol
  • Stanozolol
  • Oxymetholone
  • Trenbolone Acetate
  • Boldenone Acetate
  • Oxandrolone
  • Methenolone acetate
  • Dromostanolone Propionate

Which one you think would be best used for that? I was told Testosterone Propionate was pretty strong, but can be painful. There again I was reading online to inject directly into the muscle as far as possible and good chance the pain will not occur..

All injectables are more often than not injected straight into the muscle. Injecting deeper is not going to give you less pain. Deeper you go, probably more likely to hit a nerve or something you dont want to hit, so that will DEFINITELY not be pain free.

Anyway, sounds like you are looking for a first cycle? If so, then you can cut that list all the way down to two compounds, which are essentially the same; test enanthate and test cypionate. Dont need to look any further than that. Can get any kind of gains that you want with just one of those two compounds for your first cycle depending on your training/diet. As far as keeping the gains after you're off cycle, comes down to training/diet again but you'll have to work twice as hard. Honestly doesn't sound like you are anywhere close to being ready to cycle, and i'm gonna guess you dont know what half those compounds you listed are, their traits, probable sides, how to combat the sides, what a proper post cycle therapy (pct) is, and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) etc. Stick around bud, spend a few hours a day reading for a couple months and then you'll be able to answer your own questions.

BUT, we can start with this, what are your stats?

Age, weight, years training

Tren-ace
Var
EQ if you're going for a long cycle.

I've only tried tren-ace out of these and man it brings gains like crazy! very lean too.

Food, food, and more healthy food is the best you can get. aas just amplify s things, you can cut and get ripped on almost any type of aas (notice i said ALMOST,not all) just depends on your dedication to cardio,training and diet.

With that being said, tren gets me ripped as fuck with a good diet, throw some mast in there and you maybe some var, and you got your self a recipe for some success!

3000mg a week of tren will make you shredded as FUCKKK...note the sarcasm

sarcasm about doing it...3000mg of tren would actually get you ripped out of your mind

test prop, var, primo at high dose or maybe tbol from what ive read. also tren ace if u already have a few cycles under your belt

I am shocked.

Tren ace please ignore that comment. Test Cyp 400 a week / .50 Anastrozole EOD
DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET
CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO

Back