Orange 25G 0,50 x 25mm
Blue 30mm
Test prop UGL

On vacation
Needles
Orange 25G 0,50 x 16mm
Blue 25mm
Test prop androlabs

So the thing is i get really bad pips from the test prop at home while i didn't even feel anything with the androlabs test prop that i used on my vacation. Is it the UGL Test that i have home that cause the pips or is it the longer needles?

Q No2
Do you use the whole vial to the last drop?

It's not the longer needles, so you can assume it's the UGL test

Yes, you try to suck out all you can, but you can never get all of it.

Can the testosterone harm me? I mean are the lumps and the pips a sign or should i just keep ignoring and pin the hell out of that vials? The test is legit with labs and many customers but if its like an allergic reaction or if it doesn't get absorbed maybe i should change brand. If i didn't try the androlabs test on my vacation i would keep pinning thinking that the pips are normal in the game

Buying black market drugs of any sort definitely has its risks. Worst case the entire batch had bacterial contamination. It would be immediately obvious and basically demand medical attention.

Other risks are the concentrations of the solvent or alcohol. To much of either can cause and increase PIP. If you know the carrier oils you may just not react right to a certain oil and then have to decide of you will take PIP or search out a source/ester that didnt use that oil.

Thank you all for the good answers! Great info! ***128513; I will keep injecting as long as I can tolerate the pain otherwise i will change brand immediately ***128137;

Back