stupid question????????

dieselpowered84

Might be a little stupid to ask but just curious. Ive taken Sustanon (sust) 250 once before about a year ago. I am trying to remember when those uncontrollable hard ons kicked in. I am on a cycle of Sustanon (sust) now for about 3 weeks and nothing, i am just wondering if i got some fake shit. I dont remember how long into the cycle they kicked in last time but nothing too bad yet as of 3 weeks. the only reason i ask is because i had my doubts about it being legit in the first place but i knew someone who took it and heard some good stuff...so i guess ya never know til its done.. thanks guys sorry if the question is a little off track

I always chime in on Sus threads...I am exactly 3 weeks into my first sus cycle. Got the gear from a UGL, so you never really know. I have some sides like nips are sensitive and a litle acne, but I think I was expecting more...I'm restricting cals and upping cardio, but not really *feeling* it yet...and it's mixed with deca. Somebody told me 6 weeks to feel something, but I think that is a load of CRAP. Anyone???

I would be wary of believing what people (buddies) who have good things to say about UGL's if they are 1. unexperienced users 2. they show no signs of being on.

I'm on a sus/deca cycle and it took me 5 weeks to see strength gain's, I started putting on size about 3 1/2 weeks in...

I had great gains from deca only, but figured I'm not blowing up due to lack of cals and cardio. dp84, kep us (me) posted, I'd like to see how this all turns out and compare.

so back to my original question anybody? since your pretty much as far long as i am in to the cycle old balls...you notice anything yet? size, strength, uncontrollable boners from the sust

dieselpowered84 said:
so back to my original question anybody? since your pretty much as far long as i am in to the cycle old balls...you notice anything yet? size, strength, uncontrollable boners from the sust
Sorry to jack your thread, back to the question. I'm week 3 into sus @ 600mg/week and deca @ 400mg/wk +/-. I'm at or below 2500 cals a day and cardio...having said that, I'd like to think I was seeing some transformation, but nothing that makes me go "fuck yeah". I'm staying at 236-240 with lower cals, so that might be an indication. So strength gain, but could be mental, and no "uncontroable" boners, but always good for a go. I'm 37 as well. Keep me posted, I'd be interested to see when it kicks in for you.

the last time I did Sustanon (sust), i started doing EOD shots rather than E4D and I noticed it kick in much sooner. I never got the uncomfortable boner stuff, but I always mixed it with deca so i'd imagine the deca might tone that part down a bit.

Took me 3 weeks to feel the sustanon but once it kicked it I was a monster but also I was taking 750mg a week 250 is to little because of the esters you should be injecting 250mg eod

my first cycle i only did a shot a week for 10 weeks...and i wish i could get those results again, just the intensity in my work outs, i think maybe because i have done it before my expectations are real high and its more of a mental thing at this point, but hopefully when it does kick in i feel it

Back