Sublingual test base pre workout?

Rynzr

Guy I know throws 100mg of test base powder on his gums and lets it absorb for a couple mins pre workout he said he’s even snorted it?

Is this guy an idiot or genius ?

Guy I know throws 100mg of test base powder on his gums and lets it absorb for a couple mins pre workout he said he***8217;s even snorted it?

Hes a genius who will be an idiot soon enough. sooo how many times per week does he workout?

Guy I know throws 100mg of test base powder on his gums and lets it absorb for a couple mins pre workout he said he***8217;s even snorted it?

tell him that we can meet up and snort geritol off my pickup hood next time he wants to workout.

Thought as much.

How about orals? Say I crushed an anavar tablet and tooked it sublingually wouldn’t that increase absorption? On another note would it be less toxic for the liver as it’s taken more directly to blood stream as opposed to being processed by liver or am i missing something ?

Thought as much.

How about orals? Say I crushed an anavar tablet and tooked it sublingually wouldn***8217;t that increase absorption? On another note would it be less toxic for the liver as it***8217;s taken more directly to blood stream as opposed to being processed by liver or am i missing something ?

thee only thing it would increase is the absorption speed that it goes into your bloodstream. But its a waste of time as it does not increase the amount going into your system.
same dosage is the same dosage.
and it has to go through the liver regardless of how you take it man.

thee only thing it would increase is the absorption speed that it goes into your bloodstream. But its a waste of time as it does not increase the amount going into your system.
same dosage is the same dosage.
and it has to go through the liver regardless of how you take it man.

Yeah right copy that.

This article is about methyl test (obviously not var but same should apply I would think)

Basically saying they need 15mg oral methyl test to achieve same effect as 10mg sublingual methyl test.

https://bmj.com/content/1/4247/668

Back