Suggest Best HGH Pills !!!

BobboO

Hey Brothers,

I have a quick question to all. I hope someone will help me here. I am the newbie and don't have much idea on this steroids. But I am interested to hear from you if this steroids are good and don't have any side effect at all after taking. I'm looking for Human Growth Hormone pills for myself. I went to a doctor last week and after examination, he suggested me to buy some best HGH pills for myself. So looking for a good source where I can place an order to get it instantly and with good quality. Do you know any good source?

Please reply me asap. I will wait. Thank you!

Seriously, a Doctor told you to get HGH in Pill Form.

Do yourself a Big Favor, find another Doctor, cause the one you have is a Quack.

Real HGH comes in Injectable Form only, either Freeze-Dried (Lyophilized Powder).
Or some do come Pre-Mixed for Injection.............................. JP

I got your hgh pills here my man, they look like tylenol, wait I will cut & snort it up for ya, awww, good shit it's tylenol alright, sorry I thought I had hgh pills.:bigok:

Seriously, a Doctor told you to get HGH in Pill Form.

Do yourself a Big Favor, find another Doctor, cause the one you have is a Quack.

Real HGH comes in Injectable Form only, either Freeze-Dried (Lyophilized Powder).
Or some do come Pre-Mixed for Injection.............................. JP

OMG, thanks, Brother.

yea there is no hgh pill because hgh doesn't survive the pass through the digestive system and the first pass through the liver.

but, there are other things you can use! there are oral peptides that increase the natural production of gh in your body!

Back