.........summer cycle start 1 may.......

clman8585

bro im like 3% bf i swear
6'4 230lbs. 28yo

Test e 250mg week 1-10
Var 50mg weeks 1-5. Geneva pharma
Winny 50mg weeks 5-10 Geneva pharma

I've never run var or winny. I understand aboit winny contest prep only yadayada..im just curious to run it so dont talk me out of it lol

Pct nolva clomid the basics

This is a soft cycle as I'm not really into being freaky big I gotta stay fufunctional fot for work

Pics aren't loading

Yeah..what's up with the difficulty loading photos all of a sudden. I had to get a photobucket account and post pics as a link. Weird.

More importantly, look forward to hearing about your progress. Who is the Test E by?

OH!! And courtesy of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Cycle started a little early. This is day 4. Hopefully I will get some pics by june 1st to see some good defenition as I lean out

My test e is from pinnacle I had left over from last cycle.

Cycle started a little early. This is day 4. Hopefully I will get some pics by june 1st to see some good defenition as I lean out

My test e is from pinnacle I had left over from last cycle.

Judging by those pics..this better be a real soft cycle. Won't take much to blow u up. LOL. Looking good there devil. ..

Let us know about your experiences with Winny. I've never taken it, and am curious as how much of your gains you keep from it. I'm all about the tren Ace for cutting. I have taken it once before and is ripped me up, made me vascular, and stronger than an ox. I loved it. I also kept my gains from it better than any other aas that I have probably taken.

Thats a pretty mild cycle, it sounds like something a mens fitness model would take. Youre also really tall for a bodybuilder, I'd want to do something that bulked me up. You never see tall guys that are swollen and massive, it just doesnt happen...anyway, thats what i'd go for

Back