sup fellas new here

jon1264

:sadwavey:Sup guys im new here ive been lifting for a year now im 21 yrs old 165 all natural so far and i want to start gettig bigger?(sp) so i was thinking of starting with the purus labs stack of halovar,recycle,and organ shield what do yall think?

too young for AAS. got a good base tho bro, keep going natural, your making great gains

x2
i agree, dude - you have a great base to work with but clearly haven't reached your natty potential. if you really want to make gains invest your money in a diet coach and quality nutrition. No kidding - diet will be the key to your success at this point - you have a TON of natty test so make the most of it. You have at least 5 years of crazy growth natty if you have the dedication and the $$$ for high quality food.Once you start juicing - you won't go back. i can gurantee you will never get to the point where you say "okay I'm big enough, I'll go back to the natty life.)

You can still get lots of great feedback on training and diet here. Start a log.

Hey, what are you measurements of your arms and legs??? Its sorta hard to tell how big you actually are from the pic.

Back