Super-DMZ rx

isn't dmz about to get banned?

Superdrol is a component of Super DMZ and it looks like SD may be banned at the end of January. This is a real bummer because SD is a very strong designer steroid.

IML's is going to reformulate though so expect a very good replacement in the coming months.

Superdrol is a component of Super DMZ and it looks like SD may be banned at the end of January. This is a real bummer because SD is a very strong designer steroid.

IML's is going to reformulate though so expect a very good replacement in the coming months.

DMZ is a good replacement of SD but that formula already has it in it :naughty:

But I'm sure people will find a way to get their hands on SD after the ban

DMZ is a good replacement of SD but that formula already has it in it :naughty:

But I'm sure people will find a way to get their hands on SD after the ban

Yeah, I have a hard time believing that SD will go away completely. There will be UGL's carrying it due to SD's popularity.

This sucks because as a person looking to improve it seems that you finally find a good product and then it gets taken away.

Back