Super High Testosterone 6 weeks after PCT and Liver is messed up!!!!???

letsgetyolked

Hey guys I just got blood work done being exactly 6 weeks after PCT ended and my testosterone and LH are ridiculous! My liver enzymes are beyond ridiculous as well. The reason I got this blood test was because my hair has started to shed. It never did during the cycle or PCT. It just started last week. This has happened before on a previous tren cycle after PCT, but I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I'm thinking its DHT causing the hair loss now because of my really high test. Not going to take and DHT inhibitors though. They are too risky.

Please help me and tell me what I should be done. That elevated liver enzyme is now scaring the shit out of me. I'm currently running peptides GHRP2 and Mod GRF 1-29, although I doubt that has anything to do with elevating liver enzymes. In fact it should lower it. Would running UDCA help? What should I run to help my liver? I ran NAC throughout my tren cycle. I do want to point out that I usually get blood tests almost 10-11 weeks after PCT and I got this one 6 weeks after my PCT because my hair was shedding.

I HAVEN'T DRANK ALCOHOL IN OVER 9 MONTHS EITHER AND I'M NOT TAKING IN ANYTHING LIVER TOXIC.

Previous cycle history: (1) Test Prop / Dbol (2) Test Prop / Tren Ace (3) Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar (Very under dosed cycle)

Cycle was:
Test Prop (350 mg's week) (9 weeks)
Tren Ace (525 mg's week) (first 7 weeks)
HCG: Ran 350 mg's e/3/d starting 2 weeks into cycle and HCG blast of 500 mg's for last 10 days of cycle leading up to PCT.

PCT was
3 days after last prop injection
Clomid: 100/100/50/50/50 (5 weeks)
Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks)

Blood work:
Testosterone, Serum - 961 (348-1197 ng/dL), IM USUALLY AROUND 700
Estradiol - 44.2 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL) THIS IS NORMAL FOR ME
LH - 10.6 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH - 3.1 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

ALT (SGPT) - 117 (0-44 IU/L) HOLY SHIZ, USUALLY AROUND 50
AGT (SGOT) - 43 (0-40 IU/L)

Appreciate the help guys!!!!

Here's a study I found on UDCA and it's proven to lower ALT/AGT. RUI has it and I would get it from them. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1679391)

Last edited:
lh and test will be higher than baseline shortly following pct. the clomid/nolva shot your lh up giving you higher natty T. a month or so after pct, your levels will drop back to baseline.

as for the liver...not sure what's causing that....is clomid and nolva liver toxic? never really thought to research that one.

udca can help reverse liver damage supposedly so maybe give it a shot along with some NAC

Hey guys I just got blood work done being exactly 6 weeks into PCT and my testosterone and LH are ridiculous! My liver enzymes are beyond ridiculous as well. The reason I got this blood test was because my hair has started to shed. It never did during the cycle or PCT. It just started last week. This has happened before on a previous tren cycle after PCT, but I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I'm thinking its DHT causing the hair loss now because of my really high test. Not going to take and DHT inhibitors though. They are too risky.

Please help me and tell me what I should be done. That elevated liver enzyme is now scaring the shit out of me. I'm currently running peptides GHRP2 and Mod GRF 1-29, although I doubt that has anything to do with elevating liver enzymes. In fact it should lower it. Would running UDCA help? What should I run to help my liver? I ran NAC throughout my tren cycle. I do want to point out that I usually get blood tests almost 10-11 weeks after PCT and I got this one 6 weeks after my PCT because my hair was shedding.

I HAVEN'T DRANK ALCOHOL IN OVER 9 MONTHS EITHER AND I'M NOT TAKING IN ANYTHING LIVER TOXIC.

Previous cycle history: (1) Test Prop / Dbol (2) Test Prop / Tren Ace (3) Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar (Very under dosed cycle)

Cycle was:
Test Prop (350 mg's week) (9 weeks)
Tren Ace (525 mg's week) (first 7 weeks)
HCG: Ran 350 mg's e/3/d starting 2 weeks into cycle and HCG blast of 500 mg's for last 10 days of cycle leading up to PCT.

PCT was
3 days after last prop injection
Clomid: 100/100/50/50/50 (5 weeks)
Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks)

Blood work:
Testosterone, Serum - 961 (348-1197 ng/dL), IM USUALLY AROUND 700
Estradiol - 44.2 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL) THIS IS NORMAL FOR ME
LH - 10.6 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH - 3.1 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

ALT (SGPT) - 117 (0-44 IU/L) HOLY SHIZ, USUALLY AROUND 50
AGT (SGOT) - 43 (0-40 IU/L)

Appreciate the help guys!!!!

Here's a study I found on UDCA and it's proven to lower ALT/AGT. RUI has it and I would get it from them. (Effects of ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) ... [Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI)

not sure why your results are still elevated... but you started your PCT way too soon after the last injection of prop, although you may have slipped through the cracks with this one, PCT meds (clomid/nolva) are way more effective when test levels are at the lowest so waiting 7-10 days would be better

I just put in an order for some UDCA from RUI. Does this dosing sound correct? 250 mg capsule twice a week? How long should I use it?

Last edited:
Back