super solvent and magic solution

stg

ok i belong to a bunch of other boards because i want to learn about making several oral and a few injectables
but all over the place i see these two come up and i see very little info as to what the really do, i mean it seems simple to figure out
but what are they really and i also see several different types of each so how do i decide which one is best
if tis to much to explain then just put the best thread or link and i will read all ther is and if i have questions after that well of course i will ask

Super solvent is usually guaiacol.
I'm sure you can find all kinds of magic solutions on the net...what's in them? who knows? but it's probably some blend of BA/BB/guaiacol.

is there a difference in where they are used say between and oral and an injectable
both can be suspended or in solution so how do i determine when

and just so you know i wont stop untill i have all the answers i need
hahaha

from what i know super solvent or magic solution is pure guaiacol ,some guy on a board had it analysed

Well if it's specified for using to make an oral product, it would depend on the substance being put into it whether or not is was a solution or suspension. Either way it doesn't really matter, the point of the kit would be to get it so you can take it orally.

bmass said:
from what i know super solvent or magic solution is pure guaiacol ,some guy on a board had it analysed

What!? Super Solvent and Magic Solution are going to be different depending on who you buy from.

i can get some pure guaiacol, that means in powder form. because most recipies with guaiacol are made with Mr T super solvent or somehting like that which is guaiacol in solution form i need to know;
- solvent like Mr T super solvent, how many grams of guaiacol do they have in 100ml of solution?

so what is the concentration of guaiacol in solvents?

thanks for help

j_100801 said:
i can get some pure guaiacol, that means in powder form. because most recipies with guaiacol are made with Mr T super solvent or somehting like that which is guaiacol in solution form i need to know;
- solvent like Mr T super solvent, how many grams of guaiacol do they have in 100ml of solution?

so what is the concentration of guaiacol in solvents?

thanks for help
I'm not sure what you're asking...
Guaiacol is a liquid and usually one uses about 5-10% along with BA/BB.

Back