SUPER URGENT !!!! seriously i need help... NOW !

I kinda... want to bang you with my mouth while giving you a reach around with Rumpy pounding my ass as hard as he can so it makes me choke on your dick while I'm going down on you, and you both cum in me at the same time.

That got real steamy very fast. Lol

question 1:

what is the best steroid to use....
im skinny-63 kilo-asian-20 years old

question 2:

can anyone recommend me on how to workout when using steroid,
some people said 2 hours per day,6/7 day per week only one day rest,
5x5 bla bla bla 8x4,
it just too much info...

question 3:

what about the calorie/protein intake ?
the thing that i know some people said when you used steroid
you need 5000 calorie...

question 4:THE GRAND QUESTION:

is that realistic if im put 5 kilo LEAN MUSCLE in one month when using steroid,
or i can achieve more ?

thanks for reading :)
sorry for my english though...

And this here kids, is another example of why it's not okay to cry wolf. "Super Urgent..Seriously I need help", the big bad wolf is decimating my flock of sheep. I don't know what to do...:chainsaw:

are you the asian kid in my gym, whose started working out same time as me and 3 years later looks exactly the same :/ use to have a mohawk... skinny guy walks like hes jacked up with his arms flared out

(Sorry if this gets me into trouble but whatever at this point)

What a douche! Makes a super urgent thread posting like he is in need of medical attention or real advice and then casually proceeds to normal jerk off questions because he is too lazy to read. Your English is fine Skittletits, its the reading and comprehension part you should work on. Absolute laziness.

Too young
Too dumb
Too impatient

Just my .02

Skittletits. Loooove it.

I'm putting it in my vocabulary as we speak. I might pull this out during my fantasy football draft tonight.

Back