SUPER URGENT !!!! seriously i need help... NOW !

Rickj

question 1:

what is the best steroid to use....
im skinny-63 kilo-asian-20 years old

question 2:

can anyone recommend me on how to workout when using steroid,
some people said 2 hours per day,6/7 day per week only one day rest,
5x5 bla bla bla 8x4,
it just too much info...

question 3:

what about the calorie/protein intake ?
the thing that i know some people said when you used steroid
you need 5000 calorie...

question 4:THE GRAND QUESTION:

is that realistic if im put 5 kilo LEAN MUSCLE in one month when using steroid,
or i can achieve more ?

thanks for reading :)
sorry for my english though...

Answer 1:

None.

Answer 2:

Same way you train OFF cycle.

Answer 3:

Same surplus when bulking OFF cycle.

Answer 4:

Everyone is different.

Not sure what being asian has to do with your question but thanks for letting us know anyway. Maybe you finish your stats like bf%

What is your experience with training?
It sounds like your history in the gym is limited.

Why a one month time frame?
It takes years to build a solid body.

(Sorry if this gets me into trouble but whatever at this point)

What a douche! Makes a super urgent thread posting like he is in need of medical attention or real advice and then casually proceeds to normal jerk off questions because he is too lazy to read. Your English is fine Skittletits, its the reading and comprehension part you should work on. Absolute laziness.

Too young
Too dumb
Too impatient

Just my .02

Answer 1:

None.

Answer 2:

Same way you train OFF cycle.

Answer 3:

Same surplus when bulking OFF cycle.

Answer 4:

Everyone is different.

Your not gonna have the same strength or recovery as you do on cycle? But yeah I pretty much find I do train the same way, maybe even harder, LOL.

Your not gonna have the same strength or recovery as you do on cycle? But yeah I pretty much find I do train the same way, maybe even harder, LOL.

As far as routine, which is what he was asking, there's no reason not to keep it the same.

What a douche! Makes a super urgent thread posting like he is in need of medical attention or real advice and then casually proceeds to normal jerk off questions because he is too lazy to read. Your English is fine Skittletits, its the reading and comprehension part you should work on. Absolute laziness.

Too young
Too dumb
Too impatient

Just my .02

That's a pretty succinct evaluation haha. Hope it doesn't get you in trouble.

You are too young and too light weight to cycle right now likely. Go check out the diet forum here for fueling quality muscle and the training forum for putting on quality muscle. Do more reading instead of posting a question for instant gratification, there is a tremendous wealth of knowledge on this board if you just look. Good luck.

I love when you love something I do <3

I kinda... want to bang you with my mouth while giving you a reach around with Rumpy pounding my ass as hard as he can so it makes me choke on your dick while I'm going down on you, and you both cum in me at the same time.

Too young
Too dumb
Too impatient

Just my .02

Although I would have used different wording to state my feelings on the matter, I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with this post. I was slightly irritated to see this thread labeled as super urgent. From my point of view, it seemed insulting to those who do have legitimate emergency questions.

Of course, if this guy is not a troll, then it is pure laziness. Peole like this are the LAST people that need to be taking steroids and the sad thing is that it usually doesn't matter what you say to these kind people or how you say it...because they will ignore all sound advice and make the wrong decisions anyway.

Last edited:
Back