supertest 450 results

swizzoled

The Great
has anyone had any results using supertest 450 ? i'm on week 7 @ 1000mg/week and i haven't gained a pound or a bit of strength..

if you got the stuff from the local gym, id say its fake. if it the sackets i believe they make that test you should be good, i always run at least a gram of test my self, and you realy think that you should gain more than these guys running 500 and under, i usualy gain then loose but my body compisition changes ,at first water weight then i loose that and fat then build dry weight so i never realy gain all that much overall weight but my body looks completly differant, i realy notice strenght if you aint got none of the above you been had

st

yeah its the satchets. i have never waited this long for test to work. usually by now i notice a big difference in strength. could arimidex hampen results ? i can't think of anything else. my calories are high.

yeah its the satchets. i have never waited this long for test to work. usually by now i notice a big difference in strength. could arimidex hampen results ? i can't think of anything else. my calories are high.

It could as too much could totally wipe out estrogen but im gonna say its more likely your gear is fake. how much adex are you taking?

Last edited:
i cant believe not one pound, how about your fat did it go down and maybe gained a little muscle so your overall weight the same? did you get this sacket from a local or on line, if its from xxxx on line id realy check your diet, does the gear hurt more than say test ent? everyone i know said that shit realy hurts, even the t400 hurt like hell

st

its from online. one of the stealth. i have leaned up big time and i am eating like a cow. the injections are almost umberable.i get a golf ball in my ass every injection. i looked on there website and it said that they were lab tested @ over 500mg/cc. i am taking .25 arimidex every 2 days. every site i go to everbody says they have crazy results with this shit. if the gear is fake will i still get lumps in my ass ?

the gear is real, the pain is from the consentration of bb and ba it takes a lot to brake down 500mg in to 1 mil, well you said it you leaned up big time , you can change a mass cycle to a cut cycle by your diet not just the type of drug your doing, i first wanted to bulk more with the cycle im on , everone keeps telling me your big enough and i finaly seen it at 225 at 5/7 so i started eatting real clean and now i consider this a cut cycle . seriously up your food intake, get some weigh gainer, if your not gaining like you want, also they say doing a gram of test or more a wk realy has a profound effect on protien partitioning, gaining muscle burning more fat at rest

week 7 of over a gram a week and no results? Gotta be bunk gear[/QUOi know the company and they dont sell crap, also make sure your going deep with those inj, 1.5 also warm up the shot under hot water for a minute this will help the pain

What is your diet like? Even on a shit diet you should have done something by now.. Week 7 and no increase in strength or weight..

Your gear is complete shit i think.....

st

i know. i did a cycle of duratest half the mg's last year and i noticed a big difference. i'm only eating 2500 calories so i am going to try to up the calories.

2500 hun calories isnt even enough to maintain my right leg, that my man is your problem, eat, eat , then drink some weight gainer, just with 3 shakes a day plus 2500 cal from food and i bet you put on at least a pound a wk, without gear

Back