Surprising weight gain and vascularity overnight on HGH

I gotta tell ya it doesn't make sense as many of us have said. I for one asked you for complete stats from the get go so we could make some sense and it has taken this entire thread to get what your BF% was what your age is and you still haven't told us your entire cycle. History , well you have said 2-3 cycles I think ?? but how long training etc.. some history.

I tell it pretty straight man and I try to help as others do on here, but when me and others ask question and you keep not answering, I mean WTF. You come for our help but resist answering.

Good luck no one seems to be able to figure this out and no pics , I don't know you must not be serious here. Got a phone well stand up and take a pic or something.

I really, telling it like it is but , well I won't offend you so I'm done and I think most others are done. 49er told you what you wanted to hear.

I gotta tell ya it doesn't make sense as many of us have said. I for one asked you for complete stats from the get go so we could make some sense and it has taken this entire thread to get what your BF% was what your age is and you still haven't told us your entire cycle. History , well you have said 2-3 cycles I think ?? but how long training etc.. some history.

I tell it pretty straight man and I try to help as others do on here, but when me and others ask question and you keep not answering, I mean WTF. You come for our help but resist answering.

Good luck no one seems to be able to figure this out and no pics , I don't know you must not be serious here. Got a phone well stand up and take a pic or something.

I really, telling it like it is but , well I won't offend you so I'm done and I think most others are done. 49er told you what you wanted to hear.
I'm not telling you my entire life story because I think it's completely useless dude. I don't see what a cycle 6 years ago has anything to do with what happens now when I inject this stuff. Like I said a few times already (you seem to have reading comprehension issues), 49er told me something stupid I never believed. I'm not here to read stupid stuff like that but to see if maybe anyone had any idea what kinda peptides could have weird temporary effects like that. And if nobody does (obviously your case), well too bad. Don't bother replying, good night.

I gain 5lbs a day sometimes and lose up to 10lbs when i take a good dump. Its a mixture of water weight and placebo because you are taking something different

I know I could loose 4 pounds a day when I was at my peak of I didn't get enough protein. A 5 pound dump is very common.

So here is my problem. Why start using any enhancements before you hit 200 lbs. it's like you never learned how to eat to grow. Hgh is usually soin thing you save for when you have hit your desired goal after cutting and as maintenance. It's way to expensive to bulk on.

I'm not telling you my entire life story because I think it's completely useless dude. I don't see what a cycle 6 years ago has anything to do with what happens now when I inject this stuff. Like I said a few times already (you seem to have reading comprehension issues), 49er told me something stupid I never believed. I'm not here to read stupid stuff like that but to see if maybe anyone had any idea what kinda peptides could have weird temporary effects like that. And if nobody does (obviously your case), well too bad. Don't bother replying, good night.

So it's common practice to list you stats and case history to be informed information.

No one can give you solid info with out understanding your history. My experence is completely different from yours. I haven't been your size sense 13 years old.

Now different experence different body type = different diet and different dosing and different gain.

Canning the attitude when someone is trying to help you would be a good idea. The nature of the things at play here make it a very serious this. Remember you are injecting a foreign substance into your body. There is nothing casual about that. Every get a staff infection or cellulitis. How about anaphylactic shock. That's a very real issue with HGH.

What week and what ester of test are you using?

I'm skinny and have fluctuations of 5 pounds in a day-everyday. I wake up, crap and weight 162lbs. I can ginti bed weighting 170lbs. Pre and post weight ins show 4-5lbs. After going onto TRT / test cyp I went up 10 lbs solid. Veins buldging. Glycogen and accompanying water weight, red blood cells and various other things.

"I have this stuff I order off the internet doing weird things. What is it?" . . . . Can you see how generalised that is? There is no information.

I ate nothing but doughnuts and brownies one day and lost definition while losing weight. I puffed up yet weighted less. Extreme sugar intake and water puffed me up but the mass of food wasn't there and I was low on everything else except carbs.

That's why everyone is hounding about details.

Back