sus users

trendkill

when does this stuff usually kick in for u? i am starting my 6th week and have not gained any real weight off of the sus yet. i have noticed my strenght going extremely high.

strenght is up that is good. check yoiur diet. what is your dose and how many times have you ran a sus cycle?
strenght =size, you could be dropping bf%, i find i don't bloat on sus. actually doing 750mg/wk right now 5 weeks in weight the same but am told i am thicker
just my $0.02

is the 750 your first cycle? I just started my first cycle of sus a week in a half ago and have not really noticeed any gains yet. if I do not see anything by week# I'm gonna jump from 500mg a week to 750 and change my diet. What doyou guys think? is this too much for a first cycle?

diverse_guy said:
is the 750 your first cycle? I just started my first cycle of sus a week in a half ago and have not really noticeed any gains yet. if I do not see anything by week# I'm gonna jump from 500mg a week to 750 and change my diet. What doyou guys think? is this too much for a first cycle?

Yes, IMO... 750 mg is too much for a first cycle.......just be patient, you're only 1.5 weeks into it, and if you are thinking of changing your diet when you jump to 750, then maybe your diet is lacking now, I would be looking for answers there, instead of in more Sust.

At week 6 @500mg/wk you should be seeing the effects. Like SC said if your strength is way up but you're not gaining the weight you want, diet is your problem. If this is your first cycle you should definately be feeling it by now.

Thanks SC. I'm gonna stick wihtthe 500mg and look for alternative diets. The thing that sucks is that I DO NOT eat meat (Chicken/Beef/Pork) long story. So it's just fish and turkey liek a MoFo. any particlar fishes that work better than others when on a cycle?

well i stoped my d-bol after 5 weeks of use at 30mg/d i gained 20 lbs along with my sus at 500 mg/w. my diet has not changed i am still eating alot do u think i just topped out on this cycle?

trendkill said:
well i stoped my d-bol after 5 weeks of use at 30mg/d i gained 20 lbs along with my sus at 500 mg/w. my diet has not changed i am still eating alot do u think i just topped out on this cycle?

There might lie your problem......"my diet has not changed i am still eating alot".

To keep the gains coming, you have to eat more and more as you continue to grow, (ie; what was enough for growth at say 200 lbs, is now only enough for maintenence at 220 lbs.)

Hope that makes sense.

i have, and a couple friends gained 15-25 pounds on i Sustanon (sust) a wk. (first cycle). i can't count the times they say, this shit aint real at 3wks, and all of the sudden up 10 lbs and climbing, be patient and have faith in the gear. i believe it is all postive thinking

In my opinion test enethate is far superior I mean Sustanon (sust) is alright but enethate is my favorite and its prolly because enethate slightly bloats me not bad but I like the fuller feeling......Im on Sustanon (sust) now but I cant wait to hit the enethate.

StoneColdNTO said:
There might lie your problem......"my diet has not changed i am still eating alot".

To keep the gains coming, you have to eat more and more as you continue to grow, (ie; what was enough for growth at say 200 lbs, is now only enough for maintenence at 220 lbs.)

Hope that makes sense.

yea i suppose your right bro... ok. im going to pig out now. thanks man, i'll see what happens in the next week.

Back