Sust 250 and Arimidex timings

MADMIKEY

Ive started my first run of Sust 250 bi-weekly as per the docs program with only 1 Arimadex tab per week.
Ive been on sust now for about 2 months an due for first labs in another month to see how its progressing.
Overall im a fit healthy active 50yr old but with my test reading was in the low 200's.

Weight 200lbs
Height 6'

Strength gains are good my decline bench has gone from 150 to 220lbs in 2 mths and gym recovery time has improved greatly.

Question is, my sex drive has not improved since starting sust250 bi weekly. Should I be on a higher dose of sust or taking an AI more frequently
or possibly not at all?
Is there anything else I can ad to improve sex drive considering this is for the long haul not a cycle.

Cheers

What is the dosage of Sust 250 you are injecting per week?

What is you definition of bi-weekly - 2x per week or once per two weeks???

What is your adex dosage per tab?

Correct, yes TRT. Don't really want to put the docs details up but they are a well respected HRT clinic.

Its 1x 1ml Sus 250 shot every 14 days
Im not sure if all Sust 250 is the same but the breakdown of the one Im using is:

30mg Prop
60mg Phen
60mg Isoc
100mg Deca

The AI is 1mg Arimadex x 1 per week

Last edited:
Correct, yes TRT. Don't really want to put the docs details up but they are a well respected HRT clinic.

Its 1x 1ml Sus 250 shot every 14 days
Im not sure if all Sust 250 is the same but the breakdown of the one Im using is:

30mg Prop
60mg Phen
60mg Isoc
100mg Deca

The AI is 1mg Arimadex x 1 per week

It's hard to makes heads or tails without labs, where is SHBG and estrogen sit? An AI taken once weekly is wrong, that means estrogen will be different in the beginning of the week than it is in the second half of the week do to the shorter half life. You need to split of the AI twice weekly as it needs to compete with the multiple time released esters. The point of Sust 250 is to keep testosterone levels stable, so taking the AI once weekly does the opposite causing estrogen to fluctuate. SHBG hold onto our bound testosterone and regulates free T and also activates testosterone on our receptors so this value is important, the more worker bees, the more work gets done. Everyone metabolizes testosterone at a different rate, it took me a year to figure out I was a hyper metabolizing T and is why I felt so mediocre even with great numbers. I've felt better at lower numbers injecting smaller doses EOD versus larger doses twice weekly with higher numbers.

2 months on TRT is nothing, it's going to take at least a year for you to reap all benefits. Gene expression and exchanges between tissues must occur and the time is dictated by SHBG levels a receptor sensitivity.

Bi weekly is a confusing term if not working for the medical field, twice weekly or once every two weeks? If the later would explain mediocre results.

Last edited:
Yeah Madmikey, shooting sust once per 14 days is asking for poor results. Taking the AI once per week is also not ideal.

If you are doing your own injections try shooting 1/4 as much every 3.5 days, and cut your adex pill or tab in half and do the same - take 1/2 every 3.5 days.

That will make your blood levels much MUCH smoother. After a few weeks of that your testosterone and estrogen should normalize to pretty flat levels, and I'm willing to bet the sex drive, and sex life in general, will be vastly improved.

Your doc will probably think you are snorting some internet fairy dust if you tell him you got this advice off a forum, but what he has you doing is rubbish.

Oh, and an afterthought - at 125 mg/wk of test sust 1 mg/wk adex is too much. You might want to consider dividing the pill or cap into 1/4's and taking 0.25 mg every 3.5 days.

Once you settle into a groove give it a total of 12 weeks at a steady protocol then get blood tested again. You want total testosterone and estradiol as the minimum. If you can get free testosterone and SHBG too that's a nice bonus. Post up those results and let us know if things worked out or not.

Last edited:
Back