Sust, primo, euthyrox, genotropin testoviron help please!!!

OverSeXeDpanda

Ok so first of all hello to everyone here.... Im hopping to get some help here i have no F''king idea what im dealing with...

So now a guy owed me some cash and couldent pay up so instead of paying his debt like a real man he gave me 14 boxes of Sustanon 250 from Organon. 4 boxes of Testoviron 250 by Bayer. 34 boxes of Primobolan 100mg from Bayer. 2 boxes of 50 tablets Euthyrox 200mcg from Merck. And 8 boxes of Genotropin 5.3mg by Pfizer...

View attachment 549471View attachment 549472View attachment 549473

Know i aint a dealer so i dont plan on selling this sh"t and it feels like a wast to just throw it all away so what i wanted help with is could i acually make some sort of cycle with what i got here???? Ill post pics of what i got to make sure this stuff looks real to all you guys also but i feel there legit since everything is still sealed???

Also how much do you guys think the value of all this gear is??? i was owed $600... How did i do???

Heres a lil about me
Hight: 6"4
weight:230
Body fat: 23%
Work out experince is low but im finically well off :D so if it is possible to make a cycle i will get a personal trainer to set up a diet and kick my ass to workout... God bless and thanx for any advice....

they where all purchased from Istanbul Turkey with further research i found that the Sustanon (sust) was 7.5Liras each thats something like $5 each so i was getting a lil nervous not knowing the value in the US but i feel much better now... Hey looks like kicking the mofos ass a lil paid off sounds like i got a lil treasure chest here

You got WAYYYYYY more than $600 worth a gear, maybe close to triple. I wish my friends who owe me money would pay me in gear!!! especially good stuff like that.

Ok sense it's your first cycle, go with just Sustanon (sust) at 500mg a week spread into two shots for 12 weeks. But before you start you will need to hit up rui for some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct). save the rest for a later cycle

Ok sense it's your first cycle, go with just Sustanon (sust) at 500mg a week spread into two shots for 12 weeks. But before you start you will need to hit up rui for some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct). save the rest for a later cycle

Awesome brother so what PCT should i get? Also i wanted to get more info the euthyrox(T4) i feel like i need to to loose some fat but ive hurd some scary shit about the t4 what do you think??? Also no clue what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is?

Look at the top in the stickys. You'll find one about standard pct and another about Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Adex is the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I use at .3 every other day. As for the t3, I love rui's T3 but do your resurch on how to taper up and down.

Dude i am in Istanbul right now, that Genotropin Pen can be found cheapest around 80$ per piece.
So he must be a really idiot or lunatic if he gave to you all that stuff.
But , how the fuck that guy imported that things inside US ??????????? With boxes and all that shit ...

Dude i am in Istanbul right now, that Genotropin Pen can be found cheapest around 80$ per piece.
So he must be a really idiot or lunatic if he gave to you all that stuff.
But , how the fuck that guy imported that things inside US ??????????? With boxes and all that shit ...

He told me he just put it all in his suit case with the fatura(receipt) attached to it and a note from the pharmacist saying he needed it for health reasons he flew in through LAX mabey he got lucky.. Do you have any personal experience bring shit back in to the US are they strict when it comes to gear? Do they even no what it is at customs? He is a turkish citizen here on work and travel... I was going to go down in april and see the sites maybe even bring some gear back with me but if you guys think it to riskey i might just pass

Last edited:
ahhh just asked him he told me the key is to fly business or first class that way you can go through the fast lane in customs less security....

Back