Sust/prop/dbol

hedmunkey

Stats: 6'5"
230 lbs
12% bf
32 yo
Third cycle

I'm looking at doing a bulking cycle. I recently moved to a different country and could only get my hands on sust, propionate, dbol, primo, Winstrol (winny) and for post cycle therapy (pct) nolva. I was looking for some input on how to stack these. I have taken 1 sust,dbol and a test e dbol cycle with great results. I would like to run my sust for 10 weeks at 500mg per week for 10 weeks then cut for 6 weeks. Please help I am open for all suggestions.

Hi Hed,
what was your last cycle? gains?
Sust 500mg/week for a minimum 8 weeks is a great cycle, combines 25/30mg/day of Dianab for the first 4 weeks and you will see a mass explosion!!
Do not forget to eat so much but clean, high-protein moderate carbohydrate and low in fat.
3 weeks after the last Sust injection do Clomid 50mg/day x 4 weeks, this is the key to keeping much of the gains. ;)

1-10 sust 500mg eod
1-3 30mg dbol

I put on almost 20lbs and kept about 50% of gains.
Should I run the primo and Winstrol (winny) weeks 10-16 then start post cycle therapy (pct). I've never cut before so it's new to me. I have read a lot of threads and had mixed reviews. Thanks

It was a good cycle, but 50% of gains maintained is too little ... you did post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid after cycle?

I am a novice, 1 month ago I finished my first cycle of mass, which was: Sust 250mg/week x 8 weeks + Dianab 15mg/day x 1st 4weeks....3 weeks after the cycle I started post cycle therapy (pct) (now I'm on the 3rd week) with Clomid 50 mg and I lost about 2 lbs only now!!

for the cut I've never done it myself and I do not know how to help ...

Back