Sust Reaction

Jordan89

Hey Guys,

Im a month away from finishing a Sustanon (sust) cycle, doing shots EOD, but lately around 12 hours after each shot it gets swollen and fucken itchy, in other words im assuming an infection.. I thought there may have been a contamination in my vial so i switched to an unopened one and the same thing happend. its as if my body has developed some sort of reaction to it, does this sound right? should i be finishing my cycle early?

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Im a month away from finishing a Sustanon (sust) cycle, doing shots EOD, but lately around 12 hours after each shot it gets swollen and fucken itchy, in other words im assuming an infection.. I thought there may have been a contamination in my vial so i switched to an unopened one and the same thing happend. its as if my body has developed some sort of reaction to it, does this sound right? should i be finishing my cycle early?

Cheers

The needle was most likely not in deep enough and you have some gear trapped in the sub-q layers causing swelling and irritation. But nothing to worry about yet. If it doesn't get better within a week then you should be worried. Don't heat it.

Where are you injeting, how much are you injecting, what size needles are you using, and how deep are they penetrating?

I prefer doing quads, but this is where the swelling has been coming from. its fine when i do glutes, but i dont want to have to do just glutes. ive been drawing with a .19 and shooting with a 23 guage at 500mg a week. i go as deep as a pinky finger between the skin and the syringe.

Last edited:
I prefer doing quads, but this is where the swelling has been coming from. its fine when i do glutes, but i dont want to have to do just glutes. ive been drawing with a .19 and shooting with a 23 guage at 500mg a week. i go as deep as a pinky finger between the skin and the syringe.

pinky finger being the length left between syringe and skin? What in the world is left inside yout quad? what size needle you using? i don't think you're penetrating deep enough.

and if it's only the quads giving you the problem then stop injecting there.

Yea pinky width between the skin and syringe, not pinky length..

I'll try going deeper, but if that doesnt fix things ill stay in the glutes. its just not great fun doing each glute eod, maybe the only option though

Back