sust vs. eneth?

Swordfish

ME, THATS ALL I NEED 2 B
age old question, but my current field trip has sus 250, wonderin why im so much more sore at injection site than i was on enth. just more opinions cause now in the 2nd week i am starting to gather my own opinion, i think.. yea my sus has 100mg decanoate and it lasts soo 2 weeks, and how this enth. has double for the price...
Opinions....

Most people usually get pain from shots of Sustanon (sust) because of the prop ester. I've tried Sustanon (sust) and enan/cyp both. I got good gains from each but I think I will stick with enanthate more in the future because it's just less pinning, which makes life a lil easier

I love Sus for it's prop properties. The Phenylpropionate and Propionate kick in within a wk and the isocaproate and deconate in wk 4. No need to wait for 4wks to kick in or having to run d-bol to kick start the cycle. I either do 250mg Mon,Wed,Fri or 250mg Tues and Sat.

I love Sus for it's prop properties. The Phenylpropionate and Propionate kick in within a wk and the isocaproate and deconate in wk 4. No need to wait for 4wks to kick in or having to run d-bol to kick start the cycle. I either do 250mg Mon,Wed,Fri or 250mg Tues and Sat.

agree, that's the reson why a lot of recent cycle start with test-blend for 4~ before to run single ester, specialy for a cycle with long ester.

saying that, i'm wondering myself why ther's no decanoate-testo as a single testo in pharma or Ug to....
only prop or enanthate ( i think cyp is as similar to enanthat to be conciderate as same thing)

Test is Test.

Pick one and stick with it.

Ya Test is Test but an Ester is not an ester that's what the difference is in the different tests and that's what each person has to decide for them selves what works for them..So as much as i do agree test is test test e test c and sustanon are all different. Especially Sustanon cuzz of the different esters mainly prop and Phenylp being the deciding factor for most.
If there was really really no difference then they might not make E and C and Sustanon (sust) and omnadren and so on....They would just make 1 and call it a day...

Back