Sustanon 250 after test enanthate

Infantry

Hey all
I was thinking about switching from test e to sust after i finish my amps of test e(3 more weeks) the reason is that i can get sust almost at the same price as test e.

So i would like to know if thats doable and if its ok or if i should just stick to test e

Thanks

Hey all
I was thinking about switching from test e to sust after i finish my amps of test e(3 more weeks) the reason is that i can get sust almost at the same price as test e.

So i would like to know if thats doable and if its ok or if i should just stick to test e

Thanks

switching test can be done, but when you say "doable", what do you mean doable? your goal? your goal is whats in questions..what are you trying to achieve?

FYI, I don't feel sust is more superior to testE, test is test... your over all goal is the real question here!

Hey all

Thanks

why do you think that sustanon is superior to Test E ?

My main goal is to bulk up at the moment, im running test e 500mg e4d and Dbol 30mg ed, but this question just crossed my mind and i would like to know it, you know

You can but it would have been better to use it up front with test e in order to allow the short esters in sust work for you. Now you use it to finish and you have the long esters in sust that will delay pct.

I'm not a fan of blends.

Stick with Test E if possible - you have probably got your AI dosage dialed in just right now, no sense in chucking a blend in to confuse matters...

Vision is right, Test is Test - but if you have the choice, why play around?

The only pro to change esters is to shorten time from last pin to pct by changing from cyp or enth to prop the last 2-3 weeks so it clears faster and you get back to baseline before you start pct, it it hardly seems worth the hassle IMO.

Hey all

Thanks

unless sust is alot cheaper than teste, stick with teste. same drug but easier to dose and use with one ester. also the longest ester in sust kind of goes to waste for cycle use IMO.
a blend of esters doesnt mean its any better, will only complicate things IMO.

so stick to teste.

also teste hits peek per dose in only days , not weeks . but it takes weeks to notice much because you have to wait for effects to show. same with prop. its only slightly faster in terms of seeing results. so even for prop unless being tested and needing it out soon, i see no point why guys use it over teste. still need to wait for results to show and now you just 3-4x more pins because of ester when you could get by with 1 or 2 with teste.

Back