Sustanon "250" [Organon, Egypt] FAKE or REAL?

kimbo

Hi All ;)

You've got to help me out with this one fellas:

dsc04891mg0.jpg
dsc04914jn8.jpg
dsc04895an1.jpg
dsc04908xw7.jpg
dsc04901qb3.jpg

As you can see I've got 2 types of these. Both seem alright but the ones with green stripe are kinda strange. I think that the type used in the word "SUSTANON" is a bit different than it should be (legit had letters with more shape) and there's a bonus line on them: "Manf.: 6/07" - I've never seen that on susta 250 amp. before. But the dates and numbers match those on the box. One more thing about the ones with the stripe - there's "250mg" on them instead of more common "250mg/1ml". Anyone here has enough experience to tell if it's ok?

The letters and the printings on amps are burned and cannot be scratched with a finger or a nail which is a good sign. I also did the taste-test (amp. with the stripe around the bottleneck). Oily subs. smelled kinda sweet (just kinda) and it gave my tongue that funny "numb" feeling it should have. But I'm still not sure so please let me know if You've seen that susta with "Manf." on the the amp.

So what do You think about these?

Last edited:
I see You guys are not the best oriented in this topic. There are legit sustas with and without the green ring around the neck. In this case that isn't the problem, there are more subtle differences here. I've seen and had these before (the ones You show). I know how they 'could' and 'should' look like and I also know there are many different looking legit Susta's. I've seen hundreds of pics of susta both fakes and legit. I'm asking someone more experienced than me to comment on the differences becouse the stuff seems (the words are burnt and cannot be scratched) and tastes legit. I've heard there's a new 'type' (shape of letters) used on the word 'SUSTANON' but I don't know about new 'Manf." line. I've also read that the "/1ml" is gone too. The ones with no stripe were labelled legit on couple forums before already. All this can be as well not true. But I'm more curious about the new ones. That's why I need someone really well oriented in this topic to comment or just keep searching till I find another ones looking exactly like these.

More pics of these fakes (most likely) - take a good look:

dsc04955ab1.jpg

dsc04943fv0.jpg

dsc04972xx2.jpg

dsc04979np5.jpg

dsc04963jd8.jpg

I hope the next shipment will be fine at last :/

Your right, they do make them without the Score on the neck. Now that I look Closely The Print on the last to Vial Pics Look Correct. Even if they are Fake it doesnt mean there No Good. Ive talked to alot of people that have got fake Nile sus that ended up having a High dosage of Test Enanthate. Alot of People selling fakes "Atleast the Smarter ones" Add Test to the vials so you receive gains and Come back to buy more from them. One of my workout Partners Has a Lab he sends gear to every once in a while and His Nile Sus Came back as a High dose of Test Enanthate. He still received Great gains and His Amps were also over and Under dosed as are yours. Good Luck with the Gear bro.

I've talked with the 'source' and I'm exchanging these with the "real looking" ones. So as far no harm done.

kimbo said:
I've talked with the 'source' and I'm exchanging these with the "real looking" ones. So as far no harm done.
They're all real.... not having the score mark means nothing, Nile alone has quite a few different amps in production.

You're good to go Bro, no need to send back the others.

PARKER27 said:
They're all real.... not having the score mark means nothing, Nile alone has quite a few different amps in production.

You're good to go Bro, no need to send back the others.

Are You sure? What about these 3 main differences:

dsc04961iv4.jpg

1. The letters here have a different shape than the usual ones. They should be more round like these:
sustanonnapislz5.jpg

2. There's "250mg" instead of "250mg/1ml"
3. There's a bonus "Manf." line, which I have never seen before on the nile susta amps.

So what do You think of these differences? Still all good?

I am very interested in finding out about these amps. The ones with the Manf. line. Any help on these would be appreciated. Its been hard to find out info on these amps.

I spent 6 months in Egypt buying these from the pharmacies there. lmao . I've seen the vials look probably 4-5 different ways I've even seen the name printed in different texts

Last edited by a moderator:
cidoteston is the new box they come in. theyre not fake the packaging looks different and the amps too. im at egypt atm. they sell both at pharmacies otc. whoever works there will tell you the same thing. cidoteston is the new sustanon they sell in egypt therefore theyre not fake

i have some nile stuff and in each one there is a different amount, by quite a bit too. what's that all about???

Last edited:
The 1s without the ring around the neck the printing looks like it wsa done by a 5yr old! 1s with ring around neck, amp size are all diff. and the levles of substance also are way off! the product is put in by a preset machine so if real the levles would be consistant as for the height of the amps as well, these are a very bad counterfit I hope you dint pay much bro! The only real Sustanon (sust) Ive seen around is the Karachi

this Sustanon (sust) is shit. i know many people who have tried it and its poor quality. i have seen real ones with out score. these tend to be under dosed. 0.9ml an amp and shit

hey kimbo, I was reading your post and was wondering if you ever used the sustanon you bought a couple of years back whether they were the real deal?!

Also, I'm looking for some genuine product and could use some experienced help on this one. Please send me a message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much

Back