Sustanon 250 vs Testosterone Propionate

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Which testosterone is better with very little water retention. I understand test is test, however I'm sure theres many people here that can tell me from experience. =)

prop is a short ester, so would theoretically cause less water retention. Sustanon (sust) is a blend of both short and long. This blend could cause greater retention because of the longer esters.

Using a proper amount of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should help with water retention in general though. Estrogen causes water retention. But holding water isn't necessarily a bad thing when trying to put on muscle.

prop is a short ester, so would theoretically cause less water retention. Sustanon (sust) is a blend of both short and long. This blend could cause greater retention because of the longer esters.

Yes , i agree, if you are worried about water and fat retention stick with short ester Test

Wouldn't 400mg of prop per week for 10 weeks cause the same amount of water retention as using Sustanon (sust) at 400mg per week for 10 weeks? It seems like the only difference would be the amount of shots necessary per week.

Why would test prop cause less water retention over the same time period just because it's fast acting?

longer ester's allow for higher levels of estrogen conversion. But proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI) usage should combat any issues.

I think the reason is the steroid hormone levels in blood stream. According to the theory, if blood hormone levels are steady the body reacts less to it. That reaction is manufacturing estrogen to ups and downs of this hormone level. With prop since it is active for 2 days, its easy to control and have a more steady level. With longer esters since there is hormone release from multiple injections at the same time ,it will be more unbalanced. on other words hard to control and calculate.

I think the reason is the steroid hormone levels in blood stream. According to the theory, if blood hormone levels are steady the body reacts less to it. That reaction is manufacturing estrogen to ups and downs of this hormone level. With prop since it is active for 2 days, its easy to control and have a more steady level. With longer esters since there is hormone release from multiple injections at the same time ,it will be more unbalanced. on other words hard to control and calculate.

^ i agree, but with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as strong as letro, wouldn't the water rentention of say test s 250 be the same opposed to Prop; or would you agrue that honestly it would depend on how the person reacts to it?

^ i agree, but with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as strong as letro, wouldn't the water rentention of say test s 250 be the same opposed to Prop; or would you agrue that honestly it would depend on how the person reacts to it?
I know everybody in here loves Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , me also but i think we should use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) only when its needed. Long time very low Estrogen levels can have bad effects on health.
So if you want less water retention instead of trusting on Letro , its better do a good cutting cycle with prop

I know everybody in here loves Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , me also but i think we should use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) only when its needed. Long time very low Estrogen levels can have bad effects on health.
So if you want less water retention instead of trusting on Letro , its better do a good cutting cycle with prop

I agree, I only say Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because I myself too, convert easily, n on top of it don't want to look like a puffer fish haha

Back