Sustanon 250 with Beast Epistane...

hahaha thats a riot !!!! My liver is probably f***ed up anyways from my late teen early twenty party stage ....Im actually thinking now of abandoning the Epi Sust stack all together ....Running Epi for 4 weeks because i already started it doing a post cycle therapy (pct) ....waiting a few weeks while cleaning up my diet and nailing down my routine !!!!! I wanna save the sust for a spring time cycle ....I wanna run lots of prop stacked with the sust and some Anavar (var) and clen at the tail end or Anavar (var) all the way throughout...still putting it all together ...finding reliable sources etc. etc. i feel like this cycle has been rushed ...never a good thing to rush a cycle ....My current source just takes wayyyyyy too long and i still havent received my whole order ....its not an internet source either he's somewhat legit he just sucks to deal with ...

Thats just abusing steriods when you cant even string together the most basic of cycles as referenced in the OP!

What ever happened to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and running an AI? At the end of the day EPI for that long will cause you problems - but shutting your natty test down, and then trying to kickstart it with over the counter herbs is just asking for problems!

Having a supplier that takes ages to get things SHOULDNT be a problem - the golden rule is you always wait to start until you have EVERYTHING you need on hand.

Back