Sustanon 250 Zydex only - 2ND CYCLE - Gyno - 12Wks

john cena

Hello

Im starting my 2nd cycle of sus 250 for 12wks on the 13 FEB 17 and looking to get your opinion and recommendations.

Week:
1 - 12: Sustanon 500mg/ week
1 - 14: Arimidex .25 EOD
1 - 14: HCG 500iu / week
14 - 18: Nolva (40,20,20,20) & Clomid (70,35,35,35)

Pin: mon & thurs.

Blood tests:
Week:
<2 before (pre cycle):
5:
20?:

Stats:
23 (Had an x-ray and growth plates have stopped growing)
176cm tall
78kg
10-13% BF

Training age: 4-5 years solid 6-7 days week my training split is great and nutrition is on point counting macros.

Will be in a slight bulk while on cycle 200-350 calorie surplus maybe more see how it goes.

* Heard alot of different ways to cycle HCG, whats the best for this cycle?

* I feel like i have slight gyno from first cycle(lump behind nip), dont want it to get worce will dose adex depending what my blood test results are during cycle, might have Raloxifene on hand to. any recommendations?

* what week should i get post blood test?

* Any one have good experienes on zydex sust?

Any recommendations or suggestions would be great!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
why sustanon instead of a single ester test ?

run HCG during your cycle dosed at 500-1000iu per week, split in 2x a week injections

why sustanon instead of a single ester test ?

run HCG during your cycle dosed at 500-1000iu per week, split in 2x a week injections

thanks, i run test e 500 for my first cycle was good but didnt notice affects until week 5-6ish with sus it should kick in alot quicker

thanks, i run test e 500 for my first cycle was good but didnt notice affects until week 5-6ish with sus it should kick in alot quicker

sustanon only contains 30mg of test propionate , the majority of sustanon is long esters, 100mg of it is decaonate, which is a much longer ester then enathanate. so sustanon is not going to kick in that much quicker at all , plus because of the super long decaonate ester being the highest dose in there , you really have to delay before going to pct.

a much better way to do it , if your wanting a fast kick in . is to run test E at say 500mg a week but the first 4 weeks run test propionate along with it at like 100+ mg Eod.

Agree with roush. I think pct starts 28 days or so after last pin of sust. If your looking for faster kick in, I don't think you'll get it with sust. Should be taking ralox now for gyno too...

Back