Sustanon for first cycle instead of Test C?

LeoNtin

I am banned!
The beginners guide crearly states that the FIRST cycle should just be Testosterone. So the question. Sustanon is a mix of 4 test esters right. Is there any problem if someone used it instead of test C?

(I actually heard this from 2 "experienced" people in a gym (duh?).)

If you can get test E or C, then us that, but if you on,y have access to Sus then go for it. I used that for my first round of TRT and first cycle.

Some will insist you have to pin Sus eod for best result because a portion of it is prop (short ester), but twice a week will suffice. Some will also say it's more difficult to manage e levels due to the different esters, but I didn't find that to be the case.

at first its great, the Testosterone propionate gets you going for the first days and youll feel great then but then it goes downhill waiting for the other esthers to kick in and its hard to manage.
Im sure its been carefully noted after countless trials and errors and is why its best recommenced to do only Testosterone for a first cycle and make sure you do bloodwork before you do anything to get your baseline numbers straight.

Last edited:
I'm still so confused about the Sust needing to be pinned more often thing.

It was created for the purpose of making a test blend that couple be injected less frequently.

Surely the people who develop drugs understand half lives? Why was it even invented of it requires more injections than C or E?

The beginners guide crearly states that the FIRST cycle should just be Testosterone. So the question. Sustanon is a mix of 4 test esters right. Is there any problem if someone used it instead of test C?

(I actually heard this from 2 "experienced" people in a gym (duh?).)

No problem. Just understand that the longest acting ester is decanoate. You will have to adjust your pct accordingly.

It was created for the purpose of making a test blend that couple be injected less frequently.

Surely the people who develop drugs understand half lives? Why was it even invented of it requires more injections than C or E?

Every five days is good. I don't like blends. I would rather use the ester I find more useful for the cycle I'm running, but there is nothing wrong with sustanon. It's all test.

at first its great, the Testosterone propionate gets you going for the first days and youll feel great then but then it goes downhill waiting for the other esthers to kick in and its hard to manage.
Im sure its been carefully noted after countless trials and errors and is why its best recommenced to do only Testosterone for a first cycle and make sure you do bloodwork before you do anything to get your baseline numbers straight.

This has not been my experience at all.

Surely the people who develop drugs understand half lives? Why was it even invented of it requires more injections than C or E?[/QUO

Lol sust was a medicine made for trt not cycling whenever we cycle any aas were abusing aas and different rules apply

Last edited by a moderator:
Test is test is test and in time you ll find what s best for you.
I do test c or e for trt 1 cc 125 mg (compounded hg rx grade) on Sunday CUZ IT S EASIER than pinning .5 x2 a week and sweating a crash that s more psychological than actual.

Just pin the Sust twice weekly, as you would E or C...

Yes, there is a small amount of Prop in it, but only a miniscule amount, you should structure your pinning frequency around the dominant esters in a blend.

Someone mentioned correctly above - Sustanon was developed here in the UK a long time ago for TRT purposes. The recommended injection frequency back then was weekly, but twice weekly would be optimal for more stable bloods if run as a cycle.

Yes, there is a small amount of Prop in it, but only a miniscule amount, you should structure your pinning frequency around the dominant esters in a blend.

Someone mentioned correctly above - Sustanon was developed here in the UK a long time ago for TRT purposes. The recommended injection frequency back then was weekly, but twice weekly would be optimal for more stable bloods if run as a cycle.

Some people are so insistent the stuff MUST be pinned eod due to the small fraction of prop.....

i would not suggest twice a week as it means alternating 3 and 4 days.
I suggest deciding if you prefer every 3 or every 4 days and maintain this interval without concerning about the "weeks".

more stable blood levels this way

i would not suggest twice a week as it means alternating 3 and 4 days.
I suggest deciding if you prefer every 3 or every 4 days and maintain this interval without concerning about the "weeks".

more stable blood levels this way

Ermmm.... How about Mon AM and Thursday PM??? :startrek:

Back