Sustanon (testo mix) by Eminence Labs - Authenticity

best thing to do is just to start running it and then go get blood work done 5 weeks from now and know for sure.. testosterone is rarely faked now a days,, guys on this forum are making their own testosterone in their basements, it's not hard to do,, so not sure why any lab would fake it.

Hello everyone, yesterday my sustanon (testo mix) arrived, they were made in eminence labs, purchased thru 1naps gear, as you can see in the pics below, they came in their original packing but they carton was not sealed , i dont know if thats normal , eminence labs has an authenticity section on their site, you basically put in the serial number and scratched number on the box, i typed in my the serial and scratched number (i previously scratched) and got a warning stating it might not be authentic, then looking below, it says that its case sensative and you can only input once, I may have put in a letter or number wrong.

Anyone here purchased this item from eminence labs thru naps gear , I contacted naps gear how do they regulate the vendors at their site are selling authentic test, Id hate to stick a needle in me for nothing. Thanks.

this gear is Good To Go !!

Back