sustenon 250 + proveron?? need sum advise...

geo515

hey guys, lets get how stupid i am for not researching my cycle before i start it out of the way...i know this now...IM STUPID!! ok, hopefully that should cover that..now for my question, a friend got me to do a cycle of sustanon 250 once every 2 weeks and after i am done then do one 25mg of proveron until i run out...i have been doing a little reading now (i know a little late) and i have founf that 250mg of sus every 2 weeks is a very low dose but takin proveron alone is not recommended, it should be taken along side of the sus...now i have 3 vials of sus left and about 19 pills of proveron, can anyone please advise me on how i should best finish this cycle? do i need a nolva or clomid for my post cycle? any help would be greatly appreciated!

stop taking the steroids and run a post cycle therapy (pct) immediately

save the gear for when you actually know how to run it

3 vials will be enough sust for a cycle in the future

You need to use sustanon twice a week. If it's 250mg/ml, do 1cc twice a week for a total of 500mg. You can use the proviron during that time. Once you have done your last sustanon injection, wait three weeks and start your post cycle therapy (pct) of clomid or torimifene citrate and run those for four weeks.

Clomid 50mg, 50, 50, 50
Torem 60,60,30,30.

You can add nolva to either of those at 40,40,20,20.

If you don't have any or need to get some, we have a couple sponsors RUI and purchase peptides.

Yes you were stupid. It happens. Now you should spend some time here learning as much as you can about how they work and everything else you need to know.

post cycle therapy (pct) is a must

thanks to both for the response...Logical - how can 3 vial od sust be enough for a cycle when the recommended dose is 500-750 mg per week for 8 weeks? wouldnt that just be 1 week's worth? UserAt204 - how many weeks do you recommend i run the sust at 500mg? do u have any sites u can point me to for the PCT? Is there any way I can finish my last 3 vials of sust and 20 pills of proveron safely? I have seen little gains which I'm ok with for now. I feel that since I already started this cycle, i would like to just finish it the best possible way. Any suggestions as to how to finish it? thanks again.

thanks to both for the response...Logical - how can 3 vial od sust be enough for a cycle when the recommended dose is 500-750 mg per week for 8 weeks? wouldnt that just be 1 week's worth? UserAt204 - how many weeks do you recommend i run the sust at 500mg? do u have any sites u can point me to for the PCT? Is there any way I can finish my last 3 vials of sust and 20 pills of proveron safely? I have seen little gains which I'm ok with for now. I feel that since I already started this cycle, i would like to just finish it the best possible way. Any suggestions as to how to finish it? thanks again.
A vile should be 10ml which is 2500mg, enough for 5 weeks at 500mg a week.

Pct should be Starting ten days from last injection, take this as a daily value.
Day 1-28 50mg of Clomid

Day 8-21 40mg of novladex
Day 21-27 20mg of novladex
Day 28-35 10mg of novladex

You could also get phytoserms 347 and do 1 pill a day when you start novladex.

the vials I have are 250mg /1 ml. I have been doing one vial every 2 weeks. any suggestions as to where i can get clomid n nolva?

You have enough test for a week and a half.
Get some nolva or clomid and start pct..
save your last 3 shots for next time.

ok, i was wrong i only have 2 vials left of Sustanon (sust) 250mg/1ml. Should I just finish them? still at 1 every 2 weeks like i have been doing? since i have done about 7 vials at 250mg every other week, i have been on it for about 3 1/2 mnths, is that too long? also, since post cycle therapy (pct) is a must...at this low dose do i need both clomid and nolva at the regular dose?

so this guy that gave it to u and the instructions is your friend? Beat his ass, get your money back and do research. You need to pin Sustanon (sust) twice a week( mon and thurs) at 1 ml each time. You didnt have enough Sustanon (sust) in the first place for a cycle. Sustanon (sust) should be ran a minimum of 10 most reccommend at least 12 weeks. That would mean at a minimum you need 5000mgs or 20mls of Sustanon (sust). Go to rui and start pct of clomid and nolva.

Back