Sustenon 250, real or fake?

deecarter72

Hello everyone, I'm a newibie to this board.. but just bear with me ;) Here is a pic of some Sustenon 250 I got hold of. It is from Greece, came in a light blue & white box, with English & Greek writing.

Is it real?

Dee :confused:

never seen that type. Usually foreign roids that come from countries with a language other than english don't put english on the labels. That is unless they have an export division for medical services in an anglophone country.

The box it came in.. sorry the pics suck, it's the best I could do.

Dee

PS.. it also had one of the incerts in the box, how to use, like you get with a reg prescription med.

Last edited:
Yeah it is odd.. the incert is for sust however, so who knows. Ok, how easy is it to make fake amps? The labels on the amps have rounded corners, and peel of easy. The sust has little taste but oily/BA hint, not very strong. I injected some in my upper leg, using a 1/2 " needle, @ 25g. It did not hurt at all, some hours after, and into the next day, it got a bit sore, & hard in the area, now back to normal. Are there any signs to look for if it's for real, and working? How about achy joints, ect.. I know you gain some water weight, maybe 5 lbs. on Sustanon (sust). Any thoughts?

Dee

from the pics (not that close-up) they look very similar to sus amps I did back several months ago. Got good gains off it. If you put a drop on the tip of your tongue does it feel numb?

i had the same ones

lot 488823
i stopped using them, because i heard too many bad things about them. mine have the rounded corners just like the picture. I think they are bunk.

I just want to address another issue here...1/2 inch isn't nearly adequate for deep IM injection. In the quad, you can EASILY handle 1 and a half inch. If you MUST, 1 inch, but certainly not a half inch...shit, that's barely sub-cutaneous...

test

You can analyse those amps at San Rafael Chemical Services, single estered roid are $ 100 two estered roid like Testoviron $ 170 four estered roid like the Sustanon you want to analyse cost $ 250. You´ll need a reference, but I´ll be able to help you with that. A copy of the chromatogram will cost an extra $ 10. I´ll pay for the chromatogram and donate $ 50 for the test, anyone else???

Back