Sweating on Clomid

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
On monday, I started my PCT. That night and everynight since then I wake up at least 15 times throughout the night literally dripping sweat from head to toe. Is this a normal side of Clomid or has anyone experienced the same thing?

I never experienced that side effect.

I do get the emotional sides though. My balls also become rather sensitive.

Crazy side for you guys. I have heard of the emotional side effect by a few people, but I never had one single side effect from Clomid.

Sorry to hear that you guys get sides from Clomid.

emotional yeah...you have to watch yourself harder then when youre running tren. i cried during american beauty on that shit. a lot of things will freak me out pretty bad so i have to keep my head together and know its the drug. it works real well though for me post cycle therapy (pct), better than nolva.

boosts sex drive too, thats nice post cycle.

clomid can affect thyroid though impact is generally minimal (appears that you are one of the exceptions)

forget clomid bro....i had the worst 2 weeks of my life 100% certified bitch no joke.....wow...hahaha

If you have a few drinks and you're running clomid, watch out...

Shyt, once or twice I started sobbing over the most meaningless things...

HeHateMe said:
If you have a few drinks and you're running clomid, watch out...

Shyt, once or twice I started sobbing over the most meaningless things...

yeppp.....i thought i was going crazy i couldnt help my thoughts on clomid but u gotta run it.....i hate it

Doubt it is the clomid that is giving you the sweats. Once you are off cycle the body is working overtime to bring your hormones back to homeostasis. The result is night sweats. As your hormones return to their normal range the sweats will likely stop. Stick with you post cycle therapy (pct) so you can get back as quickly as you can.

Hell, I sweated like a mo fo even before I ran my 1st cycle and It's not any better now. I keep the water next to the nightstand to stay hydrated and sweating at night is a bonus cause I assume that if my body temp is up I'm more burning calories so I can eat more the next day.

Just an FYI for those of you that sweat rather profusely, there's an OTC anti-perspirant called Certain Dri which works miracles if you suffer from SPS (sweaty pit syndrome). The shyt is like 5 bucks and works wonders...

I'd have to use that like a body wash, I'm not talking about underarm sweat I've got the sweat from head to toes/ change the sheets every day cause they're soaked kind of sweat.

Back