sweating

Please look into ditropan, there is also ditropan xl but it doesn't work. Take 2 divided doses of 5mg a day and in 2 days to 2 weeks you are cured as long as you take them. They are a fairly safe drug, I have been using them for a while.

PLEASE look into this, I have been using everything for the last 10 years, drysol, maxim, drionic, dehydrasol, and a lot more. NONE of them do anything that is satisfactory, why go through the terrible uncomfort of drysol and still have pit stains that yes, are smaller, but we want them gone not smaller.

BTW - the only side effect I got was dry mouth which went away after a month. Also, this is a overactive bladder drug that is usually given to the elderly so you will have a good time getting it from your doc. If you do have problems, I beleive the addy is www.inhousedrugstore.com to get it cheap through the mail.

Last edited:
Ya, at that link you can get 500 5 mg tabs for $49 which is 250 days worth. Not bad at all. I'm in fuckin canada and can't order from them, but I got the link from a hyperhydrosis board and they all praise that site.

ya, i forgot to mention, the brugmansia gives you wicked ass dry mouth too. question about ditropan: does it make you drowsy at all. what sides does it have? thanks.

The sides I got with ditropan all went away after a month when my body got used to it. They were dry mouth and I cold wait longer before I broke my seal at the bar

Dunno what causes it, but I only started sweating under the pits when I put a lot of weight on i.e when I first started doing weights. I have spoken to someone who believes it is because of the high protein intake, and I must say, when I lose a bit of fat from not eating as much food, I don't sweat. I've been good for a while now. When on, I also don't sweat as much. I think it might have something to do with the body trying to cope with the massive increase in calories to intake. Maybe it sweats more when it warms up to burn more calories? Fat people also sweat more. I also found, believe it or not, that after a shower I would really roughly dry my armpits with a towel which sort of opens the skin up. I would then put on deoderant and it would sting like a mutha fucka, but hey, after- no sweating! Try it.

There used to be a prescribtion available for a type of anti-perspirant that actually worked. I don't know what it is, but I heard that it is now available OTC. Apparently the effect is pretty long lasting as well. Like use it for a month and maybe you won't need _any_ anti-perspirant for 6 months.

That's because it has a very high aluminum content. Clogs the sweat pores. Not the best thing. I have been using botox for at least a year now.....I get it injected into my pits once every five months and they don't even sweat when I do cardio. My health insurance covers it too. Only because I have hyperhydrosis.

Back