Swelling at Injection Site

TheMilkMan

so here's my story...

I have been running a Test P/Tren A blend that is comprised of Prop from a good UGL that I have ran before (not one problem), and Tren A that I brewed up myself. The Tren was made with 4% BA, 20%BB, and half EO half Grape seed Oil as the carrier.

I filtered the Tren 2x through a Whatman filter.

Here's my issue, whenever I shoot this blend (100mg Test P, 50mg Tren A/1.5ml) into my pecs or shoulders, I get some minor swelling at the injection spot for about 2 days. I have never had an infection from the gear, just some decent enough swelling that it becomes a little bit of a concern... I have just recently added another 1% BA into each vial to ensure sterility, but I don't think that is the issue to begin with.

My thought process is that maybe my body does not respond well to the EO as a carrier, the Tren hormone itself, or the volume is an issue.

I'd like some guys to chime in on this one if at all possible... have you experienced anything similar, should I be concerned at all.

Also, I am on antibiotics constantly for cystic acne that has plagued me for the majority of my adult years (1000mg of Duricef), so I am assuming that would knock down any possible infections as well, although I have yet to ever get more than swelling, no redness, extreme pain, or hot skin.

^^^I had something similar a few weeks ago. Didnt hurt my glutes or thighs but in the shoulder it hurt for a few days!!!

I had some swelling and soreness. It wasnt an infection cause it went away 4 days later.

It was Deca 300 UGL. I still shoot it just not in delts. But when i shoot test or other stuff no pain at all.

Im not to sure what thats about? Just giving my experience.

so everyone on this site uses orals exclusively, has never had a bad injection, or made homebrew???

come on guys, please chime in... i'm not some idiot who has injected themselves and now is freaking out because it hurt

^^^I had something similar a few weeks ago. Didnt hurt my glutes or thighs but in the shoulder it hurt for a few days!!!

I had some swelling and soreness. It wasnt an infection cause it went away 4 days later.

It was Deca 300 UGL. I still shoot it just not in delts. But when i shoot test or other stuff no pain at all.

Im not to sure what thats about? Just giving my experience.

Yea, I am in the same boat.. lol.. I hit my delt last Friday.. it took 3 days before the hot skin and swelling was noticable and I haven't had this issue before.. I am just sitting back popping Aleve and waiting for swelling to go away..

No advice here just a bump and a "feel your pain" bro..

:scratchhe

Yea, I am in the same boat.. lol.. I hit my delt last Friday.. it took 3 days before the hot skin and swelling was noticable and I haven't had this issue before.. I am just sitting back popping Aleve and waiting for swelling to go away..

No advice here just a bump and a "feel your pain" bro..

:scratchhe

I don't have any hot skin though... it just looks like I have a pocket of synthol sitting in my shoulders... its kinda a weird experience

I don't have any hot skin though... it just looks like I have a pocket of synthol sitting in my shoulders... its kinda a weird experience

I cant say i've ever experienced that. Maybe your on the right track with your body not agreeing. It might be that the swelling / redness goes away after 2 days because the gear has fully dissipated and there is nothing there to aggravate the site. Shoot 1/2cc of straight EO in one site and do the same with the grape seed oil in another, see if there is a reaction. Is this your first time running tren??

take anti inflamatory if its swollen. hit it with a heat pad AT LEAST 3 times a day.... DO NOT use ice. ...... could be a reaction to the high BA.... but Heat pad is crucial

I cant say i've ever experienced that. Maybe your on the right track with your body not agreeing. It might be that the swelling / redness goes away after 2 days because the gear has fully dissipated and there is nothing there to aggravate the site. Shoot 1/2cc of straight EO in one site and do the same with the grape seed oil in another, see if there is a reaction. Is this your first time running tren??

its the first time I'm running Tren and the first time I've ever shot anything with EO... I'll do that with the EO and the Grape Seed Oil and see if I notice anything. Obviously I should be filtering that as well as adding BA to it??

Can you still feel a lump? or do you appear to have a pocket due to swelling only?

the pocket seems to be because of swelling only, I feel like the gear is gone, its just that there is some swelling

As an example... I shot my left delt on Monday and the swelling is almost gone and I shot the right delt yesterday and the swelling isn't BAD but noticeable... and each site is only as sore and stiff as it would be if one shot normal gear...

My right pec is still the slightest bit swollen (did an injection there on Sunday), not enough to even notice, because I trained Chest on Tuesday and I could feel that there was still some swelling and soreness as I trained it

bump.... raw lifter???

needsize.... I know you said that you have used gear with EO in it and have noticed being slightly more tender, was there any swelling from your experiences with it??

Well how are things with the shoulder? Is it still swollen....just keep an eye on it so as it does not get infected and that you take some antibiotics if it lasts any longer! I would say that since you are shooting into smaller body parts and you have never used tren and EO then you are having a reaction. Try in the good old glute and see how this goes see if it "swells" as well. I be it does! So I too would try cutting it with oil.

Well how are things with the shoulder? Is it still swollen....just keep an eye on it so as it does not get infected and that you take some antibiotics if it lasts any longer! I would say that since you are shooting into smaller body parts and you have never used tren and EO then you are having a reaction. Try in the good old glute and see how this goes see if it "swells" as well. I be it does! So I too would try cutting it with oil.

i've shot it in multiple places and they all seem to swell... i think i'm going to do what raw lifter suggested and try to shoot EO in one shot and Oil in the other, so I can rule out one or the other

I ran into these same problems recently. I would get a lump at the site and soreness but it was not hot or infected. Sometimes it went away in a couple days but my last inject which was over 2 weeks ago in my shoulder left a huge lump(no pain) that is finally starting to go away. Im starting to think it was the fina cause i ran the same exact cycle a few months ago with no probs. Only difference was i used tren powder first time and second time i converted from pellets.

I ran into these same problems recently. I would get a lump at the site and soreness but it was not hot or infected. Sometimes it went away in a couple days but my last inject which was over 2 weeks ago in my shoulder left a huge lump(no pain) that is finally starting to go away. Im starting to think it was the fina cause i ran the same exact cycle a few months ago with no probs. Only difference was i used tren powder first time and second time i converted from pellets.

interesting... did the powder make you swell or was it the pellets... because I converted from the powder

I have discomfort normal to an injection of any sort you may take, the only difference is that it swells. NO redness, not hot so I'm assuming that it isn't an infection either. I am going to do what raw lifter said (shoot a 1/2cc of EO into my right bicep, and then 1/2cc of Grape Seed Oil into my left bicep and see what happens). Hopefully I can figure out the deal this way.

Last edited:
what is the point in including EO in the mixture?

makes it a whole hell of alot thinner... I can shoot my gear through a 27g without any problems, and could probably go through a 29g if I really wanted to.

plus when messing around with hormones with a high melting point, it makes the conversion a lot easier

took raw lifters advice and made up some sterile EO and sterile Oil... shot the Oil into my left bicep, and the EO into my right bicep... hopefully tomorrow morning I will know what is causing the problem

as of about 15 minutes after the injection my right bicep (EO) feels significantly tighter than my left bicep (Oil)

so morning update... neither one of my biceps are swollen or sore... I think I must just be reacting negatively to the Tren hormone

I decided to re-filter my blended gear AGAIN (and add another 1% BA to the mix)... and when I shot it into my left glute (normally a harder spot for me to shoot because I have to use my left hand), I had a perfect injection... there is no soreness, no redness, no swelling... really makes me wonder what the hell the problem could be

maybe you move the needle around too much when hitting the shoulder and tear up the inside?

maybe you are realizing you are doing it either cause doing a one hand injection is not the most stable.

Back