Swelling at Injection Site

maybe you move the needle around too much when hitting the shoulder and tear up the inside?

maybe you are realizing you are doing it either cause doing a one hand injection is not the most stable.

I was thinking that was a possibility.

Could volume be an issue as well??? I do have decent sized pecs and delts though.

Its probably just the Tren A and you! I think it hurts a bit my self not like a high BA feeling but kind of a bite feeling and that is in larger muscles! I can't even imagine jabbin' in my bi or pec or what not. Just makes me think of an absess and not being able to train at all because of the pain.

Would have to assume it is the Tren at this point. Having a reaction to tren isn't unheard of. Most of the time when you hear of an indictable not agreeing with someone it's tren in my experience. I also wonder if it's the ester, I know guys that cant shoot Prop due to reaction issues but have no problem with Enanth or Cyp. I'm curious whether or not you would have a reaction to tren E also.

Would have to assume it is the Tren at this point. Having a reaction to tren isn't unheard of. Most of the time when you hear of an indictable not agreeing with someone it's tren in my experience. I also wonder if it's the ester, I know guys that cant shoot Prop due to reaction issues but have no problem with Enanth or Cyp. I'm curious whether or not you would have a reaction to tren E also.

I'd like to know that was well...

I shot the re-filtered (3rd pass through a Whatman) gear last night into my left glute and the injection went as smooth as can be. I'm just worried now with all the filtering I'm doing, I'm not shooting some under dosed Tren now because the filtering took out some of the hormone.

I guess only time will tell.

Hi this is my first time post, I recently just started a cycle of Dbol at 30mgs/day, with Test Enth at 250mgs/week and Tren Enth at 200mgs/week. Now my problem is that i had my second injection since i'm only in week 2, and injected the test in my one shoulder and the tren in the other. I'm not exactly 100% positive which one i put where cause i didn't pay to much attention but i'm almost sure it was the Tren in my right Delt which was yesterday in the morning, went and trained chest and tri's later in the day, then wake up Today with my Right Delt swollen,hot and in pain which i'm almost sure was the Tren shot, it's not red though and since i'm somewhat new to Steriods i've never had this happen so what do i do? leave it for a couple days see if it gets better? get some antibiotics right away incase it is an infection? Please if someone could give me a hand here that would be great.

Hi this is my first time post, I recently just started a cycle of Dbol at 30mgs/day, with Test Enth at 250mgs/week and Tren Enth at 200mgs/week. Now my problem is that i had my second injection since i'm only in week 2, and injected the test in my one shoulder and the tren in the other. I'm not exactly 100% positive which one i put where cause i didn't pay to much attention but i'm almost sure it was the Tren in my right Delt which was yesterday in the morning, went and trained chest and tri's later in the day, then wake up Today with my Right Delt swollen,hot and in pain which i'm almost sure was the Tren shot, it's not red though and since i'm somewhat new to Steriods i've never had this happen so what do i do? leave it for a couple days see if it gets better? get some antibiotics right away incase it is an infection? Please if someone could give me a hand here that would be great.

Bro you are Hijacking this thread...You will get better feed back if you start your own new thread... Welcome..

hey

I'd like to know that was well...

I shot the re-filtered (3rd pass through a Whatman) gear last night into my left glute and the injection went as smooth as can be. I'm just worried now with all the filtering I'm doing, I'm not shooting some under dosed Tren now because the filtering took out some of the hormone.

I guess only time will tell.

i think your body is reacting to too much bb drop it down to 10%
and that should do it

Need some advice

Ive been doin 1cc qv tes n 1 cc qv tren 75mg n everytime i hit my shoulders i can barely move my fuckin arm for 2 or 3 days is this bad? Can sum1 help me out it red n hot n has a lump but it goes away after like four to five days any suugestions

Back