swift pax, Stealth packs

illmaticyo

Hey

im thinking of trying to order some of these only problem is im located in australia so ccustoms is an issue.

ive got a legit source and i hear the worst that will happen for a small quantity is just a seizure warning letter?

anyone successfully gotten them in?

Hey bro me and few mates use to get em in no probs a few years ago then all of a sudden kept getting seized, they send you a few letters first and if you have to many of em or to large of a quanity snagged they pay you a little visit, happend to 1 mate... give it ago just small amount and make sure you tell em to put a return address on it, some reason soon as we said that they were getting through at the time, might have just been a co-insadance (however you spell it !)

ohh sweet i guess its just luck really, im gonna wait till mid november when postal system is flooded with xmas mail :p

is say 30ml in total a small quantity still? if i get them through ill be saving a heap of cash and its quality stuff :)

yeah that be fine use to take like 4 weeks to get in mail, if takes longer, been done, expect a registered letter for you. maybe even put diff name on it to. but yeah good idea about what you said

Back