You get what you pay for...or DO you?

FlashRunner

Hey guys, let's hear your opinions.
I've been buying from a source for 2 years, never had a problem.
In my last shipment, I ordered 5 items of a product. This product has always came in a sealed box, & inside the box, was a tray with a plastic seal over that.
In this shipment, all 5 boxes have seals that are not sealed, & 2 of the boxes had the plastic just lying on it, 3 of them the plastic tray seal is missing altogether.
I contacted the rep, & here is his reply:

xxxxxxxxxxx said:
I assure you nothing has been tampered with in any way that would harm you. It is possible the pack was opened and inspected by an official, who probably did not want to waste his time with a small order. I've had packs get ripped open with vials in them, the vials were put back and the pack was sent through.

Brother...if the product IS in fact in the box.....then there is nothing we can do. You paid for a product, you got the product, we will not replace a product because a plastic cover and sticky seal is missing. If the product itself was missing....that's one thing.

Our crew ships things in many different ways which includes removing products from packaging and shipping them loose sometimes. Perhaps the product was opened by one of our crew to be removed, then they changed their minds, or needed the plastic cover for something else. However, you received the product you paid for so we cannot replace something that you have.

Back me up here guys....am I out of line to expect the seal to be in tact?
Tell me this guy is way out there....
The crew *needed* the seal from my product? Are you fucking out of your mind?
What IS the point of selling a product with a seal on it in the first place?

When dealing with these types of "products", there is no guarantee. Be happy you got something. Many get ripped off in this "field"...

Maybe your source has utilized a different vendor or possibly made a larger purchase of that specific product and that is how they received them in bulk....

What were your products? And if you have been dealing with them for 2 years with uttmost trust, why would this instance make you question the authenticity and is it that much of a big deal?

Maybe your source has utilized a different vendor or possibly made a larger purchase of that specific product and that is how they received them in bulk....

What were your products? And if you have been dealing with them for 2 years with uttmost trust, why would this instance make you question the authenticity and is it that much of a big deal?

I don't know, is it?
If I pick up a jug of milk in the store & the seals broken, I put it back & get one that's not. I can't help but think this might require even more diligence, no?
YMMV, of course. :)

Like I said, the mfr. goes to the trouble to put 2 different seals on it for a reason, so there is no question about what you're getting.
Unfortunately, with this product, it's not like you can see a number in the bloods & confirm or deny.

I don't know, is it?
If I pick up a jug of milk in the store & the seals broken, I put it back & get one that's not. I can't help but think this might require even more diligence, no?

Like I said, the mfr. goes to the trouble to put 2 different seals on it for a reason, so there is no question about what you're getting.
Unfortunately, with this product, it's not like you can see a number in the bloods & confirm or deny.

What's the compound? and Like I mention before my brother man, if there's a seal sounds like it's a pharma compound.. If that's the case, when some products are purchased from pharma in bulk the compounding or dispenser may have the large box sealed that contains lots of individual items for resale..

Again, what was the products?

You're buying controlled and ILLEGAL substances.

Think about that for a minute.

Do you REALLY think a seal means ANYTHING in this game? I've seen vials come in gorgeous foil wrapped boxes sporting 3D holograms and faux gold leaf seals... And it was straight up oil. Conversely, the absolute smoothest and most potent gear I have ever ran was a home brew, that came in 50ml jugs, marked in black sharpee.

If you trust your source, you trust them. If you don't, and you think they're pulling some shady business on you, time to switch labs. Simple as that.

My .02c :)

I don't know, is it?

Milk is regulated by the government. Gear isn't. It's the wild west when it comes to that. I think your making a bigger deal then is needed. Simply put, if your not happy, move on. Not much else you can do. There is no customer service hotline in this game bud...

What's the compound? and Like I mention before my brother man, if there's a seal sounds like it's a pharma compound.. If that's the case, when some products are purchased from pharma in bulk the compounding or dispenser may have the large box sealed that contains lots of individual items for resale..

Again, what was the products?

HCG....
It's the exact same packaging as always, minus the inside seal, & the broken box seal.

Fair enough guys, thanks for the comments.

HCG....
It's the exact same packaging as always, minus the inside seal, & the broken box seal.

Fair enough guys, thanks for the comments.

Get a pregnancy test, reconstitute your product, and place a few drops on the strip.. If it test positive, then that indicates your product is legit! ;)

HCG is too cheap for someone to bother to scam you. If it comes in ampules, and they are not broken, then you are fine. If they come in 10ml bottles, and the seal on the bottle is not broken, then you are fine again.

The only seal that matters is the final one - the one you either break (ampule glass) or push a needle through (rubber membrane). Anything else is subject to change due to how they might have to ship the product to ensure delivery.

Jesus Mary and Joeseph...really...2 yr s g t g

...and now y0ur crying over 60 dollars ( if ) illegally internationally shipped pharma. drugs to your f k n house because they may have been finger fucked by customs somewhere ?

Sorry..really..My patience for small shit is zero. Another minute I ll never get back.

I hear ya bro, and feel your pain. But like the guys were implying, it is an illegal drug deal. Suck it up and move on. Plenty of reputable sources out there. :)

Jesus Mary and Joeseph...really...2 yr s g t g

...and now y0ur crying over 60 dollars ( if ) illegally internationally shipped pharma. drugs to your f k n house because they may have been finger fucked by customs somewhere ?

Sorry..really..My patience for small shit is zero. Another minute I ll never get back.

Sixty dollars or six thousand, that is completely irrelevant. Did I say a word about the money?
I suppose when you say "small shit," you're talking about you pea sized brain?
I guess your ability to comprehend injecting a foreign compound into your body, could actually have an effect on it...& it might be somewhat important to some of us, to at least be semi-confident about what we're injecting.

And really, you're so fucking dimwitted you want to come at me with the Customs guy bullshit? You think he opened a box, unwrapped the package inside, then got out 5 tiny little boxes & opened each one, removing 2 sets of seals, then put all the shit back in their respective boxes, then re-wrapped those little boxes in a bigger box, then put it all back in the original box & shipped it like nothing ever happened?
My patience for your mentality is zero. I'm sorry the whole topic was above your head. Next time, try only replying to subjects you can comprehend, or maybe just being less of a dick.
I asked for opinions, I've heard yours, move the fuck on.

HCG is too cheap for someone to bother to scam you. If it comes in ampules, and they are not broken, then you are fine. If they come in 10ml bottles, and the seal on the bottle is not broken, then you are fine again.

The only seal that matters is the final one - the one you either break (ampule glass) or push a needle through (rubber membrane). Anything else is subject to change due to how they might have to ship the product to ensure delivery.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

Sixty dollars or six thousand, that is completely irrelevant. Did I say a word about the money?
I suppose when you say "small shit," you're talking about you pea sized brain?
I guess your ability to comprehend injecting a foreign compound into your body, could actually have an effect on it...& it might be somewhat important to some of us, to at least be semi-confident about what we're injecting.

And really, you're so fucking dimwitted you want to come at me with the Customs guy bullshit? You think he opened a box, unwrapped the package inside, then got out 5 tiny little boxes & opened each one, removing 2 sets of seals, then put all the shit back in their respective boxes, then re-wrapped those little boxes in a bigger box, then put it all back in the original box & shipped it like nothing ever happened?
My patience for your mentality is zero. I'm sorry the whole topic was above your head. Next time, try only replying to subjects you can comprehend, or maybe just being less of a dick.
I asked for opinions, I've heard yours, move the fuck on.

Please don't talk t people like that here... At times people will disagree here in this community, and we can get on each others nerves with standpoints and point of views, but you will never see us speak to one an other like this...

Unacceptable behavior... Please conduct yourself like a respectable member...

I didn't ask to be ridiculed, I only responded in kind.

Teut is a rare kind, he may seem like he's coming at you, but he's just busting chops... You have to have tough skin man..

I see you in the whole "trust and knowing what you injecting", but have trust in your source.. Pealing off seals isn't a practice to scam in the HCG market..HCG is all over and cheap as shit...

Teut is a rare kind, he may seem like he's coming at you, but he's just busting chops... You have to have tough skin man..

When I grow up I want to be just like Teutonic :) and yes one must a tough skin if their going to dive into this.

i agree totally here.

Back