Switching Labs mid cycle- Bad idea?

GrossissentMassif

Test E, Deca, DBOL!
so, I have the option. Been using DSL hardcore test e and deca, and mid cycle my buddy bought half from me. In the meantime, I discovered andromed and was thinking of switching as their reviews are much higher. anyone reccomend this? my gut is telling me no, just because the formula might be different, but on the other hand, it might be better. any thoughts?

Im not trying to make you switch to AML, but to tell you my story... i wasted 15 weeks of a deca test cycle before i switched to AML gear..AML was twice as strong as my organon ampules i had....I only wished i discovered AML sooner... I basicaly wasted 3/4 of my cycle... i wasted 15 weeks and 1300$...
So id say yea, if you re just a bit unhappy about your results, switch to AML. With AML you cant go wrong man, look at the reviews...strong ass gear ! AML is the real deal.

The formulas are probably different, like you said, but who cares...u need to have the best shit available...Its better late then never..

Last edited:
All these compounds that we nuts use are chemicals. For a human body to register a chemical and activate the specific receptor should have a specific molecular shape and weight. All tests for example should mimic male testosterone properties.
The difference between the labs are the quantity, quality. If I knew I would get better gains from a better product I would def change.

All these compounds that we nuts use are chemicals. For a human body to register a chemical and activate the specific receptor should have a specific molecular shape and weight. All tests for example should mimic male testosterone properties.
The difference between the labs are the quantity, quality. If I knew I would get better gains from a better product I would def change.

Good advice.

It only matters if you go to a worse lab, but with Andro you will be gtg. Just, expect a possible knot or something on the first pin. Not from the lab, but I just seem to get a lump or knot when switching labs.

yeah, good advice. The hard time with AML that I am having is that it is mail order. I dont know any bros running them (in person) and somewhat weary of their quality. Not that I dont believe you Trust, or others- Im just weary, that is all. If anyone wants to meet that has ran a cycle, or currently running one from AML or has progress pics, id be more convinced. Still thinking about the switch. Got my hands on 2 more DSL hardcore but may just sell them to my bro. thanks for the input

Im not trying to make you switch to AML, but to tell you my story... i wasted 15 weeks of a deca test cycle before i switched to AML gear..AML was twice as strong as my organon ampules i had....I only wished i discovered AML sooner... I basicaly wasted 3/4 of my cycle... i wasted 15 weeks and 1300$...
So id say yea, if you re just a bit unhappy about your results, switch to AML. With AML you cant go wrong man, look at the reviews...strong ass gear ! AML is the real deal.

The formulas are probably different, like you said, but who cares...u need to have the best shit available...Its better late then never..

i like to stick with same gear when i can, but i get great gear

but if your gear is no good then by all means switch there is no problems there

Just wanted to add that I have a bottle of the 250mg/ml primo (not given as a sample or anything, I bought like anyone else) and have no worries about using it. I haven't yet because I am still collecting primo, lol, but will definitely use it with my pinn primo when the times comes. I hope some others have experience and can help you out.

if your switching 1 lab that is g2g to another that is also g2g then your fine. As long as both labs dose there products as labeled on the vial

lol yes when it comes to primo i have been stockpiling to from various labs lol

Just wanted to add that I have a bottle of the 250mg/ml primo (not given as a sample or anything, I bought like anyone else) and have no worries about using it. I haven't yet because I am still collecting primo, lol, but will definitely use it with my pinn primo when the times comes. I hope some others have experience and can help you out.

It only matters if you go to a worse lab, but with Andro you will be gtg. Just, expect a possible knot or something on the first pin. Not from the lab, but I just seem to get a lump or knot when switching labs.

Same case here. I switched test brand. Had a deep red spot, kinda lump in left quad. Went away in 3 days

If you fill your car with shell gas then switch to bp gas is gas. Dont switch from shell to skeeters dicount gasoline for .50 gallon cheaper. Only buy good brands.

Last edited:
aml is G2G I have had no problems with orders, running prop, tren anadrol and t400, all with great results, sorry pics will come in 3 months!!

I try to stick with the same lab, but if you know for sure the stuff is gtg then i don't see any problem switching.

Back