Synovex conversion NEED HELP

So I really need some advice on a conversion mistake I made on some syno. I did the complete conversion with heet, filtering,water etc. It is now in dry powder form. The thing is while I was converting I did not read ahead on the basskiller tutorial and read that I needed some LYE in order to mix in with Heet and pill during that phase of the conversion. So now I have a powder form Syno that I have not yet suspended with ESTRO still in it. Is there a way I can still use the lye at the stage I am at in order to remove the Estro from my messed up conversion?

I was thinking this might be a method or correcting my error? placing already filtered synovex with Estro still in it into new solution of heet with LYE in it to remove estrogen and filter again? Would this solve my problem?

I was thinking this might be a method or correcting my error? placing already filtered synovex with Estro still in it into new solution of heet with LYE in it to remove estrogen and filter again? Would this solve my problem?

Yes you can do this. You have to make sure to use the right amount of lye for the right length of time or else you will either not remove all thee estro OR not only remove the estro but strip the prop ester as well and end up with test base.
Best of luck.

Ok so for 5 carts of syno. Since this is already filtered and in powder form how much HEET and lye do you recommend I use to remove estro? I am guessing 1 hour again in Heet and do water once again to crystallize it? Please advise on these few questions I have. Also thank you very much for taking the time to help me on this mistake I made.

Last edited:
Back