T-3'ing Something New Today

Higg

I've been running Sus and Test E ( switching back and fourth every other time, so one of each a week) with Anavar oral since early Feb. Was at the doctor yesterday and I've gained 14 pounds during that time. Most of its muscle, i will say that its not all muscle but i'd say at least 10 pounds are muscle. I will Continue with the Test E and Today i'll start T-3. This is my first time with T-3 so I'm definitely going to start slow and I'll keep you posted. I have a bottle of Mast on hand as well but i will give the T-3 a chance to kick in before considering using.

I don't really see the point of shooting test e once a week and sust once a week, they are both the same thing: testosterone. If I had to guess your test / estrogen levels are all over the place throughout the week which isn't ideal and usually leads to more sides for me, but if you're fine with it then I guess keep on trucking. I don't know what you intend to gain by adding T3? This is usually a more advanced drug reserved for cutting during a contest prep.

Really though, before we can give proper advice we'll need to know what your goals for the cycle are. However, regardless of what they are I can assure you throwing random compounds in at random times with no real direction will not get you very far.

Back