T-bol experience on dosage.

ronnie2010

Hey guys I am going to be starting a cycle in a few weeks just looking on some advice on how to kickstart the t-bol. I have read anywhere from 20-40mg ED all the way up to 100mg ED. Well this is a huge range do any of you guys have first hand experience on this compound?
This will be my first run. I know I probaly should just stick to the test-e for now but I already know me...and I won't. I need to see something for those first 4 weeks.

250mg of TEST-E every 4th day (just over 11weeks)
Weeks 1-4 or 5.. T-bol at ??
Weeks 13-16 Nolva and Clomid combo.
I will also run aromasin throughout the cycle if needed. I will add it in during post cycle therapy (pct) for sure though.... (taken from DET-OAK sticky)

I was thinking of starting off at 20mg ED for the first week then bumping it up 10mg a week from there if I needed to. I just don't want to completely waste the first few weeks taking it to low. On the flipside I don't want to start off to high when there is just no need for it.

Been training off and on for about 14 years but I have been very serious for the last 3 years while hardly missing a workout. I am not sure of my bodyfat % I will check it out later this week.
Current bodyweight 182 and pretty lean. I hope this is enough info to go on. If you need more just ask.

Last edited:
none of that shit is going to work if you dont eat....and you do know why your suppose to run test first right???

Tell us why you are suppose to run test first and then maybe we will give you the proper dosage

Gear police holding info for randsome!

That's blackmail

Send me your gear, and I will then give you the proper dosage.

Yes I know I am suppose to eat. Trust me sometimes I wanna puke because I eat so much. I currently am keeping my cardio pretty high though. I am going to lower it some while on cycle. While on cycle I plan on eating roughly 3500-4000 calories a day. I am going to start at 3500 and go up from there. I plan on keeping my protein intake around 300 grams daily and my fats low and my carbs at around 350 or so. I always keep my fats relatively low...because I actually enjoy foods that don't have fat. I eat a SHIT ton of fish, boneless skinless chicken, turkey, eggs. Anyway I plan on evaluating my diet weekly based on my gains or losses. I surely don't consider myself a rookie when it comes to proper eating, not saying I am superstar of knowledge or anything but I know enough to do it properly. Thanks for looking out though.

I assume your asking why I should run test only first??

Well obviously test should be the building block of all future cycles. So you need to know how you react to it. You need to know if you are gyno prone, how much water you are going to retain, how much will it raise your blood pressure, you need to learn how to combat the problems from there and how to take steps to eliminate them in the future.

Another reason you should not stack the first time is that you are not going to know how you react to certain compunds which one is producing the best gains and which one is causing the sides.

These are a few good reasons and I respect them.
I appreciate you trying to look out Cobra. Don't worry I have done my research on this, the only thing I was even a little questionalbe on was the T-bol cause I could never seem to find a general concensus on it. I know everyone is different but usually there is a general starting point to almost every compound.

ok...good enough explanation for me...actually more than I was expecting.

I think tbol is very weak stuff bro...its half of what dbol is...but its also half the water retention. IMO I would run the tbol at 60 to 70mg a day for 6 weeks but you can do it for 4. I never really liked titrating steroids...everytime I mess with my dosages while on a cycle I get sides like acne and shit...

So starting out at 20 I think would be a complete waste especially with tbol...

oh and bro if your goin for bulk than dont be afraid of eating some fats..your muscles need them!!!

Well I don't want to bulk to much, I am looking to gain about 12-15lbs and keep it fairly lean. After post cycle therapy (pct) I am hoping to keep 8-10lbs of it. Moderate compared to some I know.
I think your probaly right about the T-Bol, I knew it was considered "weaker" but I do like the fact I won't get the bloat so much, if any. I have read similar doses like you suggest " 50-70" range fairly often. I only questioned it because of my source (a well known one here!!) says that dosage ranges from 20-40mg...... which contradicted everything else I was seeing from others. Thanks for your input Cobra I appreciate it, I hear you on the titrating part...makes sense too. I just didn't want to start off to high, I think I will start at 40 then. Thanks again. If anyone else wants to chime in I am open ears.

Start at a very minimum of 40mg but 60 to 80 would be much better. This will build muscle very slowly and mostly will give you a hard look if you already have low BF%.

But I would just stick with the test. You won't see a whole lot of gains before the test start working anyway.

i had good gains with 60mg per day bro. people say tbol is a weak fucking steroid and it probably is but my pure little receptors on my first cycle sure ate it up

I concur ^^^ 20 is to lil..I ve never done it.

I like a lil water retention. my joint s like it, my muscle s are infused with electro lytesand such.

Trial and error bro..your learning and soon you ll KNOW what work s for you.

Thx guys. Looks like 40 will be my starting point at least for week 1-2. If I don't see the results I want I will bump it to 60. Thats as high as I am going because I need it to last 4 weeks so my test can kick in. Anyone thats wanna chime in on their personal experience or anything....Please do!!

Hey guys I am going to be starting a cycle in a few weeks just looking on some advice on how to kickstart the t-bol. I have read anywhere from 20-40mg ED all the way up to 100mg ED. Well this is a huge range do any of you guys have first hand experience on this compound?
This will be my first run. I know I probaly should just stick to the test-e for now but I already know me...and I won't. I need to see something for those first 4 weeks.

250mg of TEST-E every 4th day (just over 11weeks)
Weeks 1-4 or 5.. T-bol at ??
Weeks 13-16 Nolva

I was thinking of starting off at 20mg ED for the first week then bumping it up 10mg a week from there if I needed to. I just don't want to completely waste the first few weeks taking it to low. On the flipside I don't want to start off to high when there is just no need for it.

30 years old
Been training off and on for about 14 years but I have been very serious for the last 3 years while hardly missing a workout. I am not sure of my bodyfat % I will check it out later this week.
Current bodyweight 182 and pretty lean. I hope this is enough info to go on. If you need more just ask.

First off, do not take Test every four days. Take them on set says during the week. If you are taking 500mg per week, take a 250mg shot Monday and Thursday. If you do a shot every four days, there will be certain weeks where you are only getting half of your dosage because only one shot will land on that week.

For the Tbol, 60mg seems to be the sweet spot for most. That is the dosage I take. Tbol is not as "weak" as people make it seem. The people who say that really have no idea what the are talking about. If you eat and train properly you can make very decent gains in lean mass. You will not gain as many pounds as you would on Dbol, only because you are not getting 10 extra pounds of water weight. Dbol is just stronger on a mg per mg basis. Taking 60mg of Tbol with the proper diet, as I stated earlier, will earn you very nice gains in lean mass and great gains in strength. Run it for 4 - 5 weeks. To be honest, 40mg is a pretty low dose for Tbol.

Thanks for your input freak. I will take what you say into account. I am still going to do 250 every 4 days. This suggestion was taken from some pretty serious vets and it makes perfect sense. On your suggestion of Mon/Thurs that is every 3 then 4 days. I am only adding one day to the first part. So basically your suggestion is 2 shots every 7 days.....I am going with 2 every 8 days.
The average half life of test-e is anywhere from 4-7 days. The active life is up to 14 days, people sometimes confuse the two. So a shot every 4 days is a great way to keep it pretty stable in your system and in roughly 11 weeks I will go through 5,000mg/two vials. Your suggestion would be 10 weeks at 500mg a week. I am not saying this is a bad way...this would work obviously with no doubt in my mind I just wanted to try to keep the levels as stable as possible which help with sides. The way I am doing it will be roughly 450mg a week. Do the math and you will see. It all adds up. You can't just look at it as a Sunday to Saturday schedule. I will have to keep better track this way but that won't be a problem.

You are probaly right about the low dosage of T-bol. It seems to be what everyone is saying. I was just questioning it because this is GP Turan and it is suggested to take 20-40mg which as I can see from a few others that this doesn't really seem to be the appropriate dosage. Thanks again. Anyone else?

Pick a dose and stay with it..1-2 weeks is not enuff to tell much about anything...take 50 this time..adjust next time.

Inject e 4 days is fine..most pick m- t cuz it s easier to keep up with..I do.

4 day s equal s 96 hours...or 7 shot s every 28 days.

The blood stabilty level s everyone harp s on..well..it s true but sooo minutely noticeable..really.???

You d need an 8 day week to address this overblown phenomenom.

First off, do not take Test every four days. Take them on set says during the week. If you are taking 500mg per week, take a 250mg shot Monday and Thursday. If you do a shot every four days, there will be certain weeks where you are only getting half of your dosage because only one shot will land on that week.

For the Tbol, 60mg seems to be the sweet spot for most. That is the dosage I take. Tbol is not as "weak" as people make it seem. The people who say that really have no idea what the are talking about. If you eat and train properly you can make very decent gains in lean mass. You will not gain as many pounds as you would on Dbol, only because you are not getting 10 extra pounds of water weight. Dbol is just stronger on a mg per mg basis. Taking 60mg of Tbol with the proper diet, as I stated earlier, will earn you very nice gains in lean mass and great gains in strength. Run it for 4 - 5 weeks. To be honest, 40mg is a pretty low dose for Tbol.

TBOL is weak....In comparison to dbol....and dbol is a way better route IMO than tbol....its like JOLT compared to Diet MOuntain dew..and before you start talking about "people who dont know what they are talking about" you might want to check yourself before you wiggidy wreck yourself bro hahaha

the problems with dbol are the sides and the incredibly poor quality gains. tbol hardly has any sides and the quality of gains is pretty good.

the problems with dbol are the sides and the incredibly poor quality gains. tbol hardly has any sides and the quality of gains is pretty good.

I respectfully disagree with you. Dbol has far better gains and the water retention is based on the individual and there are things you can do to help control it. As for the sides I believe that is based on dosage and the individual...the only side I have ever got from dbol is water retention...I also dont have to take as much dbol as I do tbol to get the same gains

Its just my personal favorite over tbol

I respectfully disagree with you. Dbol has far better gains and the water retention is based on the individual and there are things you can do to help control it. As for the sides I believe that is based on dosage and the individual...the only side I have ever got from dbol is water retention...I also dont have to take as much dbol as I do tbol to get the same gains

Its just my personal favorite over tbol

You are pretty much stating what I just said. I already pointed out Dbol is stronger on a mg per mg basis, meaning you can take less of it to get the same mass gains that Tbol will yield at a higher dosage. I do not see how Dbol can give a person more mass than Tbol. The extra weight will all be water. If you are talking lean mass here, Tbol at 60mg will pretty much yield the same results as Dbol, just with a lot less water retention. Why would you want to control the water weight when taking Dbol? If you do that, you might as well be using Tbol.

Cobra is right, I was really worried about getting fat and bloated with dbol. Cause when I gain weight it's usually all in my gut. But as long as your taking the proper dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have a good diet there really isn't any water retention. Just drink plenty of water and watch your sodium, that should help to.

Back