T3 100mcg orals

Hayesy

Ok just started PCT 2 days ago and i will wait until fully recovered but just asking about T3 i have read up on it but cant really find any actual cycles or methods for taking it ive only found one and thats:
Week 1: 25mcg ed
Week2: 50mcg ed
Week3-4: 100mcg ed
Week5: 50mcg ed
Week6: 25mcg ed

From expearience can i get some feedback on how you have ran T3 successfully?...

From experience and since no one has bothered to answer yet. Do between 50-75 a day for six Weeks. Then take six Weeks off and you can go again. My gripe.is with t3 and club, better results can be achieved with a good well planned diet.

I have done it, and this is what I recommend

From experience and since no one has bothered to answer yet. Do between 50-75 a day for six Weeks. Then take six Weeks off and you can go again. My gripe.is with t3 and club, better results can be achieved with a good well planned diet.

I have done it, and this is what I recommend

Ok so you didnt have to pyramid up to 75 and then down ?
And i definately agree with diet but i dont wanna lose strength and gains from dropping my calories.

:whipping:
Ok so you didnt have to pyramid up to 75 and then down ?
And i definately agree with diet but i dont wanna lose strength and gains from dropping my calories.

Okay I did, it eventually I stayed at 75 each to.come I was on

Cheers for the responces

Was T3 fine by itself you didnt stack with clen?
And since t3 is to.do with my thyroid do i really have to wait.until after PCt or is that just with clen?

Clen isn't necessary with T3. T3 is very powerful.
I would use post cycle therapy (pct) and a few weeks after to maintain what you have just gained in your most recent cycle. Why would you want to go 'catabolic' as soon as you are done post cycle therapy (pct)? Just because post cycle therapy (pct) is complete, doesn't mean you're fully recovered.
When you go on again use T3, you need the anabolic properties of AAS to offset the catabolic properties of T3.

Back